Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Gaspedal

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • prototery

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • shiftymcfag

Votes: 6 9.0%

• Total voters
Light how would you even have enough information on which to base your opinions of flag carrier skill? You afk out of every bg that shows the slightest sign of a challenge, and your "skill" consists of mostly hanging out in Goldshire dueling scrubs that pass by.

Wtf guys:p this is why i play 19's.. so much toxic in this bracket

Your proud about being a “god” playing lower level characters in a video game?
LoL!!! Quite literally...

/cheers

The dethronement of a washed salty boy
Light how would you even have enough information on which to base your opinions of flag carrier skill? You afk out of every bg that shows the slightest sign of a challenge, and your "skill" consists of mostly hanging out in Goldshire dueling scrubs that pass by.

The usual casual haters trying to put down the god.

When will we learn to accept what we cannot be instead of hate it.

Can the god and his friends field 10 to put up in WSG? Goldshire duels aren't a respectable achievement in the tink world m8

Haters gonna hate my friend.
For some reason, people that have more than one hobby are targets of these ‘haters’.
One might even call them the ‘usual casual haters’.

Your cholesterol sucks xd

I don’t have friends

One would think a self proclaimed video game ‘god’ would have a plethora of friends.
Even have them over for dinner or go out for a ‘night on the town’ every once in a while.

/cheers

Haters gonna hate my friend.
For some reason, people that have more than one hobby are targets of these ‘haters’.
One might even call them the ‘usual casual haters’.

One would think a self proclaimed video game ‘god’ would have a plethora of friends.
Even have them over for dinner or go out for a ‘night on the town’ every once in a while.

/cheers

How does it feel feel that I’m 1/3 your age but 10x the success

Last edited:
How does it feel feel that I’m 1/3 your age but 10x the success

Like I have stated many times my friend. It seems those that have issues with ages are the ones that keep bringing it up. Similar to how the people touting ‘tolerance’ turn out to be the least tolerant.
‘Success’ in a video game means diddly squat to me. They are merely pixels that can turned off by a flick of a wrist.

/cheers

Like I have stated many times my friend. It seems those that have issues with ages are the ones that keep bringing it up. Similar to how the people touting ‘tolerance’ turn out to be the least tolerant.
‘Success’ in a video game means diddly squat to me. They are merely pixels that can turned off by a flick of a wrist.

/cheers
I wasn’t even talking about videogames

who are all these noname losers flaming thot lol, he'd do a better job than any of u
this light kid needs to realize how bad and irrelevant he is already, its starting to get sad

who are all these noname losers flaming thot lol, he'd do a better job than any of u
this light kid needs to realize how bad and irrelevant he is already, its starting to get sad
Sorry m8 the reason for all these response is due to my relavceny
Who are you ? You play the pretend hacker on a website or something xd

Sorry m8 the reason for all these response is due to my relavceny
Who are you ? You play the pretend hacker on a website or something xd
nobody cares about you besides your other irrelevant noob friends
My 3 year old cousin could do better then fatfc.
and my grandma could do better than u xd lil emo cnt
stick to pve

Awh how cute, the most retarded person in the bracket has a fanboi. Maybe you can join his guild with 3 members lmao!
l0l, we're friends, something a loser like you doesnt have

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread