US current active best of list

Status
Not open for further replies.
paladin: Tydubbz
hunter: Glyshed cos he's the only active vet I can think of
priest: me or axxon cos our gear is adorable duh
warrior: who cares
rogue: Subvader
shaman: I can't remember but that one shaman thats been qing ele his name starts with a D. if not then allusion still but I haven't seen him lately
mage: who cares
lock: Tydubbz idk noone plays lock
monk: Jukejitsu cos he plays ww
druid: Drad

oh no some of these are guildies what ever will I do D:
yikes
[doublepost=1572298878,1572297727][/doublepost]Really not a lot to choose from in terms of skill but:

paladin: dizzen/since dizzen hardly plays his anymore ig I'll say light as well because he war-games but often makes questionable decisions
hunter: rancid
priest: veterinarian/maybe nva haven't played with him a lot in 20s but i remember he was decent in 29s
druid: prncsskracks/dubai/milkweed
rogue: uh gaspedal ig or lob
warrior: none/ me ig/braindead class
shaman: dy/divinium but recently inactive
mage: pythax/divinium but recently inactive
monk: jukejitsu
lock: none

best overall players in the bracket right now are probably me, dizzen (he has improved a lot since 19s), dimitri

Last edited:
yikes
[doublepost=1572298878,1572297727][/doublepost]Really not a lot to choose from in terms of skill but:

paladin: dizzen/since dizzen hardly plays his anymore ig I'll say light as well because he war-games but often makes questionable decisions
hunter: rancid
priest: veterinarian/maybe nva haven't played with him a lot in 20s but i remember he was decent in 29s
druid: prncsskracks/dubai/milkweed
rogue: uh gaspedal ig
warrior: none/ me ig/braindead class
shaman: dy/divinium but recently inactive
mage: pythax/divinium but recently inactive
monk: jukejitsu
lock: none

best overall players in the bracket right now are probably me, dizzen (he has improved a lot since 19s), dimitri

Lol holy shit.

I bet you scream your own name when you cum.

Seems like the easiest way to get on a list is roll a lock
harder to get noticed as lock because it is not a viable class. Ive seen a couple twink locks but they make such an insignificant contribution to bgs that I cba putting them down.

October 2019 (Best Players per class)
Paladin: Deathlight
Hunter: Kushloco
Priest: Mindone
Druid: DFac
Rogue: Lob
Warrior: Honorlo
Shaman: Jay
Mage: Blinkspell
Monk: jukejitsu
Lock: Humaser

This is base off of stats and win percentage! Let the hating begin
[doublepost=1572303014,1572302873][/doublepost]PLAYERS THAT MAKE THE MOST SIG IMPACT!

1. JUKE
2. DFAC
3. RANCID

IF JUKE,DFAC, RANCID IS ON YOUR SQUAD YOU HAVE A 80% chance of winning (That is being 100)

October 2019 (Best Players per class)
Paladin: Deathlight
Hunter: Kushloco
Priest: Mindone
Druid: DFac
Rogue: Lob
Warrior: Honorlo
Shaman: Jay
Mage: Blinkspell
Monk: jukejitsu
Lock: Humaser

This is base off of stats and win percentage! Let the hating begin
U can’t base skill off of pug win rate or stats. Lol

My haters have arrived lol :) If you aint on the list that means your win percentage and the impact you have on a BG match is insignificant - Sorry Kracks - Maybe next month
Ur one of the most garbage players in the bracket. The fact you think u can determine skill accurately is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread