US current active best of list

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaspedal is the best of every class. Sorry
he genuinely is pretty good on rogue
all those wargames paid off
what I most respect about him is perseverance
his balls hadnt dropped yet making him sound like your friend DCM. but he pushed forward through the insults and insecurities to improve WHICH he did.
thankfully now he is chilling and retired with a deep russian voice
[doublepost=1562593236,1562593163][/doublepost]
Maybe it's because he had naga hide, he was super strong. I need to try that enchant out.
no i just dont like him.
his an EX 29 rogue prior to BFA.
i have yet to see his true skill. as far as i know he coulda crutched on level 29

he genuinely is pretty good on rogue
all those wargames paid off
what I most respect about him is perseverance
his balls hadnt dropped yet making him sound like your friend DCM. but he pushed forward through the insults and insecurities to improve WHICH he did.
thankfully now he is chilling and retired with a deep russian voice
[doublepost=1562593236,1562593163][/doublepost]
no i just dont like him.
his an EX 29 rogue prior to BFA.
i have yet to see his true skill. as far as i know he coulda crutched on level 29
Yeah, I don't really know anyone too well. I know gaspedal is a cool dude, we farmed in westfall together for a little while. I will say rogue is definitely an awkward class to play at 20. I main rogue, bc and wotlk I was multi glad on rogue, but playing at 20 with bare bones abilities and no defensives and barely any burst is just odd! So I'll give it to both of those guys. I see goohd quite alot too, he is very strong, but if we are losing he just afks as a ghost, kind of irritating, but I get it.

I'd be more interested in a list built entirely of opponents. Gimme your "oh its XXXXXX. time to put on my game face" list of players.
but thats boring and gay
[doublepost=1562594110,1562594020][/doublepost]
Yeah, I don't really know anyone too well. I know gaspedal is a cool dude, we farmed in westfall together for a little while. I will say rogue is definitely an awkward class to play at 20. I main rogue, bc and wotlk I was multi glad on rogue, but playing at 20 with bare bones abilities and no defensives and barely any burst is just odd! So I'll give it to both of those guys. I see goohd quite alot too, he is very strong, but if we are losing he just afks as a ghost, kind of irritating, but I get it.
yep
GASPEDAL is a cool guy. its just sad to see his 13 y/o reputation chase him into his manhood
his on a whole different energy
this comming from a guy who also didnt like him

like if you remember that time he finessed the defias belt from lenny ;D

but thats boring and gay
[doublepost=1562594110,1562594020][/doublepost]
yep
GASPEDAL is a cool guy. its just sad to see his 13 y/o reputation chase him into his manhood
his on a whole different energy
this comming from a guy who also didnt like him

like if you remember that time he finessed the defias belt from lenny ;D

His reputation? People don't like him because he's very young? Either way, I am new to vet twinking, and I haven't twinked since mop, and back then I played with my irl buddies and stayed off the forums. But I am having a really fun time, particularly boomie, it's super strong, and all around fun for me. Definitely the most fun I've had since BC 29's or vanilla 19's.

Light is just salty hes been the only one to mention his name on a list.

You quit, But you're still the best hpal in my heart @tence <3.

Love you too bud! I never really fit in with the BH crew.

his balls hadnt dropped yet making him sound like your friend DCM.

I've heard you talk light and if they've dropped already I'm so sorry for you. You def got the short end of the vocal aesthetics. RIP. I'd invest in some vocal coaching or if you're lazy some kind of voice modulation/changer. Good luck my dude and embrace the chipmunk!

His reputation? People don't like him because he's very young? .
he was really toxic and scammed multiple people. but again he was young. he had limited experience in life
[doublepost=1562595405,1562595311][/doublepost]
I've heard you talk light and if they've dropped already I'm so sorry for you. You def got the short end of the vocal aesthetics. RIP. I'd invest in some vocal coaching or if you're lazy some kind of voice modulation/changer. Good luck my dude and embrace the chipmunk!

its from anxiety during combat !
all the e girls on discord find my voice to be very sexy ill have you know

face-with-raised-eyebrow.png

Theres alot of people who appear to look great. But you never see them alone. And is always in a faceroll group. And when i do see people Q alone 9 times out of ten they leave because they getting beat up.

Im just gonna add on here since no one knows any good monks. Theres a monk that ive seen around thats really good. I dont remember the name, but it was something like sushie or something like that. If you dont know who he is. Play against him some time you will remember after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread