Mage- Albinocow/Activate/Faith
Druid- Rapah/Niz/argentshifts
Monk- Goohd/Sabton
Priest- Ohti/Goohd/Serenity/Banishedjr
Warlock- Faith
Warrior- Salesia/Tgod/dmitri
Shaman- Phron/Ki
Paladin- Light/Zelpher/Faith/Jory

Faith has the most appearances followed be me and then dmitri.

So the top 3 players of bracket are

1.Faith
2. Goohd
3. Dmitri

Don't quote me faggots this is official
This isn’t even a best of list you just put down the name of everyone that plays lmao

And kind of loser puts himself on the best of list
[doublepost=1527534253,1527534150][/doublepost]
I get better ms on US after I moved
Take a screenshot of you in game

my list is
warlock: lebronz
mage: zelpher
priest: hamgodx
rogue: scumbaghunt
monk:living
Demonhunter: Luda
shaman:noco
hunter: phronz
war:niz
pally: paigexd
dk:somfas
Glad i could waste peoples time to come and look at this. <3

My best of list:

Lebronz.

Lebronz flexes on us all as he just showed the Celtics.

Lebronz has never lost a 1v1.

Lebronz only plays hunter, but if he chose to play another class, he’d be rank 1 1v1 king.

For these reasons, lebronz wins the bracket

@Lebronjames i miss you
AYE!!!! MY BOI.... ILL BE ON SOON TO SHIT ON ASSPEDLE AND GOODH HOOLIGAN GUILD ( WAS A JOKE)! ILL SEE YOU SOON.... YO LIL............. W. Y. A. DOE!!!
[doublepost=1529946717,1529946396][/doublepost]THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND IS BACK!!!!! I GOT LIGHT ON SNAPCHAT SO HE BE KEEPING ME UPDATED... I HEARD CRYING WOLVES ABOUT THIS THREAD....I CAME HERE TO SAY I WILL BE MERKING N1GGAS 1V1 AGAIN SOON AND EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WONT PUT ME AS BEST HUNTER.... THEY ALLLLLL KNOW..... THAT LEBRONZ IS RANK 1 1V1 HUNTER......LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

AYE!!!! MY BOI.... ILL BE ON SOON TO SHIT ON ASSPEDLE AND GOODH HOOLIGAN GUILD ( WAS A JOKE)! ILL SEE YOU SOON.... YO LIL............. W. Y. A. DOE!!!
[doublepost=1529946717,1529946396][/doublepost]THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND IS BACK!!!!! I GOT LIGHT ON SNAPCHAT SO HE BE KEEPING ME UPDATED... I HEARD CRYING WOLVES ABOUT THIS THREAD....I CAME HERE TO SAY I WILL BE MERKING N1GGAS 1V1 AGAIN SOON AND EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE WONT PUT ME AS BEST HUNTER.... THEY ALLLLLL KNOW..... THAT LEBRONZ IS RANK 1 1V1 HUNTER......LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!
wait until bfa and lebrons fucking quits cuz he has to equip a bow

you guys are listing faith as best on his paladin and then naming his alts (serenity his priest, pollypockets his mage, faith his warlock) as best on the same list, so is it safe to say he's the best player in bracket?

you guys are listing faith as best on his paladin and then naming his alts (serenity his priest, pollypockets his mage, faith his warlock) as best on the same list, so is it safe to say he's the best player in bracket?
nae one must defeat the duel god to be one of the greatest in the brackets

Here's my take, sorry if this seems oblivious as the groups I queue with usually consist of the same players, this is also my opinion don't cry nerds

Druid - Shiftymcswag, Argent, Sarasir or however you spell his name idk
Hunter - Quackho, Lil, Noco, Goohd
Mage - only mage I can actually remember the name of is Pollypocket with a ton of accents in the name for whatever reason
Monk - No names come to mind, yet monk is hella underrated
Pally - Light, Faith, Argent
Priest - Me, Miles, Recki or whatever his, name is, Nva, Banishedjr
Rogue - Paige, Hitouh, Talezy,
Shaman - Acid
Warlock - I can't think of a single warlock
Warrior - Farnk I guess I can't think of any warriors

Edit: Added Goohd to list. Had intention to but totally forgot for some reason

Thanks for putting me in there but I’m def not even top 50 rogue in bracket lmao. Luv you tho rest of list is good.

Users who are viewing this thread