Cudgel or Scepter of Naralex for mw monk

In the future use "scales with level" to view the item on Wowhead, then scale it to 1 more ilvl for blue and 2 for epic.

I think it's pretty accurate. Saying, if level 10 gets a ilvl 12 green reward, scale it to ilvl 13 to see blue stats. 14 for epic.

I honestly forget what ilvl 10 actually gets but using the wowhead scaling is decent info. ALSO... equip that thing and mouse over a damage tooltip, then do another run quick for a green one and do the same - make sure epic isnt better marginally. ;)

edit- just looked quick, wowhead has ilvl 13-16 all the same. Not always an upgrade to proc epic, just cooler.

So I just ran the Wowhead scaling test as well and it has options to change it to the Rare and Epic versions.

Green - 3-5
Blue - 4-6
Epic - 4-6

On all 3 the Stats provided are identical. The Rare and Epic both have +1 wep damage. So if you roll a rare just keep it unless the appearance of an epic is important to you.

Big F in the chat. Thanks for the info. Thank god it only took me about 12-15 tries for the Epic… not too salty and used a High Mountain Tauren so I started on 10 and never had to level anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread