<Cthun is Harder than LK> 60 Twink Raiding / PvP Guild [Horde] [Ruin BG]

AQ 40 7/9 down

woo grats to AQ 40 7/9 cleared!!!!! curse you twin emps!!!!

f40dbn.jpg

1s18c9.jpg

142bmmo.jpg

I'd like to join your guild soo much, bad i play in EU and i had to make my 60lvl twink in random realm, me and my friend are almost only 60 twinks there but atleast Bgs work :)

Mulciber said:
patch 4.0 is around the corner! cannot wait for the changes!

Hey your guild is still recruiting right? If so I would love to start to level a 60 in your guild

I'm rolling a Ele shaman but would be willingto dual spec resto for raids

What you guys get twins down to?

Murk said:
What you guys get twins down to?

We were plagued with two problems. The first is that we only had 19 people in the raid when we got to the boys, the second was that we reached the end of our raid--and had to call it--about 20 mins after reaching the Emps. Part of this we hope to circumvent eventually, given that we're able to recruit more of the 'knowledgeable' type, so that its more of a trial by fire for the uneducated, and we don't have to explain every boss prior to fighting (like we do, in say, Molten Core).

I firmly believe that we'll get the emps down soon; Just a matter of time and filling up our ranks a bit. In addition, we're adding another night into our raiding rotation--Saturdays will soon be our clean up night for Emps, Ouro and C'thun.

Edit: As far as it recruitment goes, btw, we do need 1-2 well geared tanks in addition to ranged and heals.

how do you guys feel 4.0 will affect this bracket? will 60 twinks still be the way, or do you think there will be a "resurgence" of the 60-69 bracket with 69 twinks? I am just wanting to clarify the stance on this particular subject of your guild and how the new changes will effect this niche bracket.

Bumpity for guild

btw this is razzashi, guild is going well :D I am glad that i joined. Very nice and fun guild also, if anyone is interested in joining come here.

Ugarak said:
how do you guys feel 4.0 will affect this bracket? will 60 twinks still be the way, or do you think there will be a "resurgence" of the 60-69 bracket with 69 twinks? I am just wanting to clarify the stance on this particular subject of your guild and how the new changes will effect this niche bracket.

I just joined this guild and I am very much liking it, even though I have only done a Molten Core raid. So I cant say much, but we still do PvP and raids. Trying to get all AQ 40 down, which I can't wait to do with them. Thats about all I can say sadly since I just joined.

Users who are viewing this thread