CTC Capped Level 10 Twink Prot Warrior

Mrcer

OG
I probably deserve two shots to the nutsack for this, but what stat is CTC? I've never noticed it before.

its seems fine and all, except it contains some items not available ingame.

Would probably be a real hassle to face as a 10 rogue tho ^^

Will work.. Only when BoA gear will come out, and at this rate, we may never see them.

That said, Chardev Stats are often wrong at low level. But.. I've already got myself to that point on Bank at level 10.I had +10Parry on shield though and had dodge gear so I was kinda low on HP and quite squishy in PvP but it was awesome.

Basically means you will never receive a full hit, will always been a block/parry/dodge etc. This only appears to apply to bosses +3 levels above though as they have 5% base miss. If your opponent is running hit rating, and also dependent on level, will mean you need higher than the 102.4% stated.

Either way it would be a nightmare for any melee class to go against!
<

and again all the skill in the world wont keep you from getting smacked hard from behind if your movement skills are crap.

this type of mitigation approach assumes this skill lvl, or else assumes the pve arrangement of a dumb boss standing in one spot hitting over and over in a completely predictable manner.

Cool
<

I'm too lazy to figure out how to PvP @lvl10 as a warrior. I love the PvE tho
<

Users who are viewing this thread