Crusader vs LS for SF

iaccidentallytwink said:
What do you mean fish for it? Sounds like you're saying spamming the fishing ability could proc it.

I think there were ways to spam non combat abilities to proc it, kinda like how a shaman could proc forethought talisman by spammin water shield. That was the proc fix that tresspasser posted.

If you are weapon switching it has been proven that fiery is far better than 25agi as an enchant to switch to.

Also many people will save their CC or will snare you when sader procs, effectively making the proc mostly wasted, however when sader does proc and if you can hold onto your enemy it can be gamebreaking and has a variety of uses beyond just rage dumping with your glacial. It also increases your block amount and your gotn heal. These seem pretty sweet to me. However since i only have 1sf i think i'll be putting sader on a lesser weapon since when using LS the LS weapon will be out all the time, but when using sader glacial will be out 1/4 of the time reducing my SF's uptime. However i do still need to Xfer my warrior and put all my theory craft into practise ^^

iaccidentallytwink said:
What do you mean fish for it? Sounds like you're saying spamming the fishing ability could proc it.

you could literally spam hamstring and get sader procs

Rivfader said:
seen it happen often enough for it to be worth mentioning, that's like another 200 from GotN. Take home message is that crusader leans more twoards burst and LS leans more twoards consistency, it really is personal preference. However I think that warriors are such a strong class at 19 that you weapon enchant is more like icing on the cake so I prefer sader, I can win without it proccing but it's just that much sweeter when it does.

dont underrestimate ls' damage. You could mention, that sader is not real dmg, it just increases the dmg you will (maybe) do. On the other side ls is real dmg dealing 30dmg every proc ignoring armor, constanly sucking your enemy's life out. In the most situations if you want to do burst damage a 2hand with sader or fiery is better, you do nice white swings too. the 1h LS style is (imo) often used in 1v1 situations or other situations were you need this reliability (f.e. RvW or WvW) as you know sader procs, or procs not. So if you just want to rape randoms in wsg or burst some ppl take 2h with sader/fiery.

-> LS on SF

Zimt the Diplomat said:
dont underrestimate ls' damage. You could mention, that sader is not real dmg, it just increases the dmg you will (maybe) do. On the other side ls is real dmg dealing 30dmg every proc ignoring armor, constanly sucking your enemy's life out. In the most situations if you want to do burst damage a 2hand with sader or fiery is better, you do nice white swings too. the 1h LS style is (imo) often used in 1v1 situations or other situations were you need this reliability (f.e. RvW or WvW) as you know sader procs, or procs not. So if you just want to rape randoms in wsg or burst some ppl take 2h with sader/fiery.

-> LS on SF

You're just restating (longwindedly) what I said, ls will be better consistent damage but a sader proc will increase GotN, block value (both GotN and shield block will probably be used around the same time) and 200 AP on top of that which is probably somewhere around a 50% increase depending on your gear. I would suggest get both and use them situationally.

also, fail double post

Users who are viewing this thread