Crowd Controlling Hunters in 3.2

EDIT: Nothing to see here. I didn't realize they changed Cheetah to not cause the daze on DoT ticks. It's been a long time since I've played a hunter with Cheetah. :D

What about pallies 30yd Hand of Reckoning spell I know i will taunt every hunter I see. Any word on if this is usuable in pvp again?

Grabco said:
What about pallies 30yd Hand of Reckoning spell I know i will taunt every hunter I see. Any word on if this is usuable in pvp again?

I didn't see anything about it on Wowhead or Thottbot, but someone did point out that it can be used to force a hunter's pet to keep following you when he or she recalls it. That sounds fun. :D

Hand of Reckoning: Redesigned. Now does damage only when the target does not currently have the caster targeted, but damage done increased to 50% of attack power, occurring after the taunt effect is applied.

Says redsigned?, 50% of my attack power is like 140-150ish. I would be fine getting a ranged attack that can only be used on people that aren't targeting me. Is this still restricted to PvE though?

Oh please. Hunters already have it easy by being the most OP class. A few DoTs won't make any difference.

Ok sorry to burst your bubble here, but Hunters only get the "Dazed" debuff when they're hit by direct damage attacks. This means DoT ticks don't trigger the slow. You would have to throw a Shadow Bolt or wand the Hunter to trigger the Daze.

Users who are viewing this thread