Cross Realm Zones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudgeqt

Banned
Is there any verified information on what can and cannot be done in these zones among different servers?

Sunday LS FTW and MP tried to meet in gurubashi with exp on and tried to que a wargame and it said something along the lines of "Player Cannot be Found"

If this was to work the way it seems like its SUPPOSE to work this could be very beneficial for the bracket as a whole.

Oh And is anyone elses Twinkinfo.com been super slow?

I have noticed my TI being unusually slow lately... no idea why. But yes this topic is very crucial to the bracket and it'd be groundbreaking if someone could figure out exactly how to do it without errors. Eliminating wasted time waiting for 4/4 que pops would be fantastic.

Seems to be intended seeing as multiple people have had the same results trying to do this with arenas as well.

from what ive done its only for cross realm quests and duels. im sure u could world pvp with some communication but meh.

all you do is invite people via real ID and pass lead to the player on the server you wanna go to. once u have this done u can go to zones outside of any city and see the players cross realms. enjoy

from what ive done its only for cross realm quests and duels. im sure u could world pvp with some communication but meh.

all you do is invite people via real ID and pass lead to the player on the server you wanna go to. once u have this done u can go to zones outside of any city and see the players cross realms. enjoy

If this was implemented the right way i dont see why they wouldnt allow wargames. It doesnt phase anyone except those in the party of the groups trying to wargame. Anyways, Keeping common knowledge on how crossrealms work and what can and cannot be done with them is going to be crucial to the bracket in my opinion.

If this was implemented the right way i dont see why they wouldnt allow wargames. It doesnt phase anyone except those in the party of the groups trying to wargame. Anyways, Keeping common knowledge on how crossrealms work and what can and cannot be done with them is going to be crucial to the bracket in my opinion.

Likely the same reasons why they don't allow xrealm trading, etc. I could definitely see this as being "as intended" by blizzard. It would definitely be great if they would allow it to work however.

Likely the same reasons why they don't allow xrealm trading, etc. I could definitely see this as being "as intended" by blizzard. It would definitely be great if they would allow it to work however.

Eeek, True.. we shall find out soon with the xpac coming out. Im sure details of these zones rules and things will be posted at some point by a blue on wow forums.

yeh wargames require one person from both teams, to be on the same server

The Xrealms is just like Xrealm Wargames, no matter what the Leaders of each group has to be on the same server.

This doesn't have anything to do with CRZ itself specifically, but a CRZ raid allowed me to grind my feral's AGM in 4 days without even trying hard, sometimes nabbing 2 arena masters per hour, and usually getting at least one per hour using different server timezones. This was a lifesaver, considering I'm on a medium-high pop PvP server, and there's multiple 85's fighting for it even at 3am in the morning.

This doesn't have anything to do with CRZ itself specifically, but a CRZ raid allowed me to grind my feral's AGM in 4 days without even trying hard, sometimes nabbing 2 arena masters per hour, and usually getting at least one per hour using different server timezones. This was a lifesaver, considering I'm on a medium-high pop PvP server, and there's multiple 85's fighting for it even at 3am in the morning.
I believe theres people getting them within a days time now. lol.. some getting 3-4 or more in 1 hour.

I believe theres people getting them within a days time now. lol.. some getting 3-4 or more in 1 hour.

Before blizz broke it yesterday, I farmed 66 chest drops in 4 days. At 2am local time Monday night, I got 9 chests in 1 hour. I was fun while it lasted. I was 1/2 done getting a 2nd AGM on a level 1 warlock.

1day.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread