Cross realm heirlooms confirmed?

Twinkytoes said:
This would be huge, and would most likely change twinking forever.

This.

P.S I am now in Fishin Buddies! (Ty Wuvz)

I hope they make it happen. There would no need to transfer anymore to get heirlooms on your twinks

Gah, and I JUST forked over 25 big ones to transfer my main... Oh well, worth it anyway. :p (Enchanters FTW)

Not a dig at the OP but I think this would be better off in the Tavern or somewhere else as it affects every bracket and arguably higher brackets more than others. I myself held off from transferring to Blackout for 49s as Heirlooms would be a problem and I know a number of other people are put off by the idea of "having" to transfer their mains so I think this will certainly encourage more people to start twinking again in the new twinking homes whilst still being able to play on their main servers.

It would be sweet if they did do this however annoyed at the amount of irl cash I spent on xfer alone just for boa.

this makes rerolls a much more viable choice, Hell think about it for a active twink there gonna want to roll new classes but dont have room on there home server.

Twinkytoes said:
Doubt it, they want BoAs to actually match their name, Bind on Account. As of right now they are bind on realm.

You sound retarded when you try to use the current name as an excuse of why they can't be xferred cross-realm. Nothing was ever xferrable, without a character move, across servers, ever. I never expected these to be mailable across realms, even from the first second I heard of them.

Quelfep said:
You sound retarded when you try to use the current name as an excuse of why they can't be xferred cross-realm. Nothing was ever xferrable, without a character move, across servers, ever. I never expected these to be mailable across realms, even from the first second I heard of them.

Wrong.

I've already considered the name retarded, considering it wasn't Xferable across realms. Have also mentioned this a few times when chatting with people, it have never made much sense.

Quelfep said:

u-mad___camron.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread