Critique My Gearing/Gemming/Etc....Frost Mage PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out hot shot. It's Zayiah* For a start, as you are too "arrogant" to look at someone's name before you post.

Mage's @ Stat Priority? Bro you don't even know your own stat priority, gemming crit? Get a clue please.

Arrogant little snot? I have a Mage, 2.2k. bitch please.

Honestly, Lurk moar before you post KnaisGuy, should get the jist of how things are around here.

You had 5 people tell you crit cap was priority in an hour after I posted and yet you still keep trying to act like you're correct. Completely wrong information about stats you don't even understand is not constructive criticism; it's you trying to act like a know it all and looking like an ass in the process.

If I had a pocket healer I probably would drop some resil but pretty much all I do is BG, it's at random times and there aren't many active consistent level 70 twink healers I know. I usually run around trying to get the objectives alone, with a Rogue or another Mage. I already get nearly killed in Strangulate or Garrote, 7-9.5k Death Strikes, 5-6k Heart Strikes, 7-9k Prot Paladin shields, 5-8k judgements from Rets, 4-7k Ambush and Eviscerate hell I've had Rogues HEMORRHAGE me for 5.5k crits. That's with 25-30% reduction. 30% more damage on thoses would put me getting killed in THREE shots by the most popular DPS in the bracket. You can't outheal 13k Death Strikes, 18k Ferocious Bites or 12k Avenger/11k Hammer of Righteousness when I only have 12.5k HP.

You had 5 people tell you crit cap was priority in an hour after I posted and yet you still keep trying to act like you're correct.

No one replied to your thread after an hour you posted.

You said you have a Mage, you don't even know the term "crit cap" and you were told repeatedly how you're wrong. You then proceeded to say how other people are arrogant and bad when you're obviously talking out your ass. After being repeatedly told how wrong you are you now resort to acting like a 12 year old and arguing about nothing. Go away baddie troll, no one cares.

You said you have a Mage, you don't even know the term "crit cap" and you were told repeatedly how you're wrong. You then proceeded to say how other people are arrogant and bad when you're obviously talking out your ass. After being repeatedly told how wrong you are you now resort to acting like a 12 year old and arguing about nothing. Go away baddie troll, no one cares.

I have a mage, I do know what crit cap is. I wasn't told repeatedly I was wrong, I called you arrogant not other people, never called anyone bad. I'm not talking out my ass. I'm also not talking like a 12 year old kid. I'm not trolling, and frankly because you made the topic, you care.
<

Let the mod's decide.

I play battlegrounds so what I'm saying has no reflection in Arena what so ever.

I'll tell you right now you want enough resil that rogues aren't able to take you i like around 450-500 resil. Get enough PVE gear with haste so you have around 20%+ haste so your getting 2 frostbolts with early frost and an Ice lance in an Deep Freeze. Crit isn't a problem because you seem to always have a rogue around or get buffs in bgs which bring your crit up anyway. There is always a ton of food from the AH which has 40crit/40sta anyways. Eng with Gnomish Lightning Generator reforged once and you should be solid i think its BIS myself personally. What I have told you is a balanced spec thats good for any situtation and any encounter. Yes if you stack more haste your stronger against other mages and Spell casters but weaker against rogues. I like to find a balance thats good all around when I go into the battlegrounds. Nothing is worse then having a rogue know your weak on resil or whatever and take advantage of that and grief you all game. If you got a healer with you then switch your gear set to more haste and int if yorur solo q then switch to more resil.

If you are really serious and want some good macros, tips and advice you can always find me on the venture co I don't mind giving my 2 cents.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Qpác/simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread