Crit stacked prot warrior

Nodoka

Contributor
My homie i makin a prot warrior, insteed of stamina stackin he tends to stack crit.
Does anyone have a list of bis items for it due to me bein a F2P and I main rogue I have a slim knowleage of crit gear for warriors.

Could anyone provide me with a link to an armory or possibly wowhead for the required items.

his armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Rasulaf/advanced

Last edited by a moderator:
He's prot, str is absolutely useless. It's like str on a mage.
Crit or stam.

3558160-1855269270-The-m.png

Damn I equpped my FC set just before my time ran out :p. Basically FC gear with a few tweaks and changes. Refer to 24 in sig. same everything except change the shoulder/helm/leg/cloak boas to the mail ones with crit on them. Use Scorched leg armour, greater inscription of the blade for the shoulder slot and on the wrists use 10 crit. 10 crit to cloak as well. MH will be Dalrens sacred charge with an enchant of choice (i use windsong and executioner for max crit and elemental force in a balanced set.) I use a balanced crit prot set that puts me at 350 AP 3.250 hp and 26.10% crit. If he wants all out crit there are some cloth slippers from a quest in STV Hu'rala's Slippers - Item - World of Warcraft these enchanted with surefooted will be the best crit item you can find for your foot slot. I've achieved 32% crit with my caverns in place of those so with all this I'd say 34%-ish base crit is what he can expect with everything. Forgot- Grubbis Paws - Item - World of Warcraft with Enchant Gloves - Blasting - Spell - World of Warcraft. I think I covered everything. Everything else will remain the same as the gear in the sig.

If you're preping for WoD, dont forget about the changes to AP : DPS ratios/scaling, and new 150% crit multiplier.
Effecivly Str : DPS value doubled, and Crit+ damage halved.

Users who are viewing this thread