Couple questions for twinking =)

morphym

Legend
Hi all!
I used to twink in 20-24 bracket as a mage two years ago when I started playing wow. Now I have been playing as a "regular player" mostly enjoying doing rbgs and arenas (2.2k rbg and 2k arena - not pro but not a total noob either). And I do miss my old twink toon a lot (who knows why I decided to delete it ='(( ). I wouldn't say I am that new to twinking in general but definitely feel quite blinded at the moment, as I think about starting my twinking life again =)

My questions are pretty general:
1. What are twink bgs like these days, do people usually make pre mades or do they queue individually more often? I heard that in some brackets bg queues are made scheduled now. Not sure how that works tho. If anyone could explain a little bit that would be great =)
2. What is the most active bracket now on US servers?
3. Any suggestions for class/spec choices for that ^ specific bracket? (I am mostly comfortable playing lvl90 range/healers for pvp, especially mage/priest/druid. Though I do have pretty much all classes at lvl90)
4. Which servers have most active twinking players/guilds? I was never part of any twink community even when I was playing my twink mage years ago. I would be really glad to join and know more ppl.

Please help! And thx a lot ;p

pls note, my opinion as a heavily experienced player in this bracket

2. 20-24 by a landslide, nothing compares to the activity, due to the Free to Play playerbase.

3. All classes you mentioned do perfectly well, anything works at 24, however Fury Warriors aren't exactly overpowered.

4. Notable guilds;
<its called containing> Alliance [Kael'Thalas]
<SCC> Alliance [Argent Dawn]
<Holy Crit> Horde [Azuremyst]
<Twinks Eat Twinkies> Alliance [?]
<Twinks Most Wanted> Alliance [?]

<its called containing> is relatively small but has the highest skill level in general I've seen in a long time from a 24 guild in this bracket, well worth looking in to if you're any good.
<Holy Crit> hosts [weekly?] tournaments including large 20-24 arenas and wargames involving strong competition with great rewards even just for participating, and huge rewards for being a part of the winning team.
<SCC> also are hosting wargames and arenas I believe, but you'd have to take that up with TI user [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION].
The other ones are pretty... Well, let's just say you want to avoid those ones.

Some of these guilds may fund you, so check that out too.

Last edited by a moderator:
SCC can fund you. I mean no disrespect to ICC but you shouldn't jump to concussion in regards to whose more skilled. I'd say its us but we'll have to wait till tonights premade to find out. Its gunna be a blast we are active and have many 2k-2.7k players at 90 and many of our other members have been twinking for a very long time. Were looking forward to expanding into the 19s and 29s bracket and are gearing up for some turnies this summer. There's even talk of a very large event with holy crit as a bracket wide event. Should be a great summer for SCC and twinks as a whole.

Twinks eat twinkied and twinks most wanted are cross phased with us outside of cities so there are plenty of 24s roaming around. They are alliance guilds

Sent from my phone

Last edited:
Thx for the replies and suggestions! I've pretty much completed gearing my lvl24 mage and druid, but they are all on my main server for easy enchant/xmog farm. It's still pretty hard thinking about jumping to another server where I know no one there. So I'm gonna ask some more people before making the decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread