EU+US Could this RUIN twinks?

Blows my mind how people support these changes.
Blizzard-Activision will keep churning out more shitty xpacs which offer nothing new and exciting, much the same as BfA, and people will nonetheless continue buying them. The level is just an arbitrary number, what the squish won't solve is the glaring issue that is BfA.

Blows my mind how people support these changes.
Blizzard-Activision will keep churning out more shitty xpacs which offer nothing new and exciting, much the same as BfA, and people will nonetheless continue buying them. The level is just an arbitrary number, what the squish won't solve is the glaring issue that is BfA.

I mean, there's a chance they will acknowledge the desire for deeper class devolpment AND implement a good level squish that balances the new and old spells we gain for a satisfying levelling experience.

I’d probably say, “na”.

Namely since they’re just rescaling everything already and just trying to reorder it all for new players to comeback again.

BRING ON THE 10’S!

In my personal opinion, they could turn retail into an RTS for all it matters. It becomes irrelevant (to me atleast) the moment classic drops. Even contemplating making a new Blizz account for classic so I can sell my retail one

Users who are viewing this thread