could swiftness potion be the answer to fighting hunters?

cyxstudio

Legend
if ur a melee class like pally and warrior, using swiftness potion could help u get closer to hunters? seriously, those hunters can perma daze, ..... the other problem is the recipe for swiftness potion is really difficult to find.

if ur a melee class like pally and warrior, using swiftness potion could help u get closer to hunters? seriously, those hunters can perma daze, ..... the other problem is the recipe for swiftness potion is really difficult to find.

Almost every AP Horde F2P that premades has the swiftness potion recipe.

The swiftness potion isnt hard to come by. I got it twice in about a day and if you go to barrens and randomly kill stuff, im sure you'll get it. as for your question it depends. Are you fighting a back peddling hunter? chances are you could probaly catch them with a speed potion, if your actually fighting a hunter who knows how to kite properly, you might be in for a hard time.

Against a bad Hunter, you won't need a Swiftness Pot. Against a good Hunter, it wouldn't change anything.

as pally bubble and gtfo or get close HoJ spam D (exo keybind)
warrior just gtfo

Against a bad Hunter, you won't need a Swiftness Pot. Against a good Hunter, it wouldn't change anything.
the truth lol

solution: FREE ACTION POTIONS at 100 alchemy, recipe high drop rate and reagents changed to 4 peacebloom.

Im told it takes at least 10 years to nerf low level hunters. Sounds about right.

idk about you guys but druid actually is pretty good counter to huntards if played right (powershifting isnt the only answer, in fact sometimes not even part of the answer)
only huntards i cant beat are really good ones (no backpedal, using cc at a right time and using correct pets/spec) (i can beat most non backpedaling and backpedaling huntards and etc) or lvl 24s

Users who are viewing this thread