Cool Tabards

Tabard of the Argent Crusade was always a fun and easy tabard to obtain on twinks. You kill undeads in EPL in Corin's Crossing. Takes about an hour to have enough rep to buy and equip the tabard. You will need another account to kill the mobs though as they are mid 50s.

Then you can dive deeper and go for the rarest tabards such as all the TBC dungeon reps earned via the Ethereum prison cell key farm. But this is a very uncommon thing to do for twinks as it requires a very long grind.

If you're looking for a solo grind, you could try to earn the Explorers Tabard entirely on your own. Fun challenge instead of just piggy backing your way with a high level.

You can also get Tabard of the Achiever by doing a faction change. All tabards are unique, and some tabards vary depending on the faction. That variation also adds a tabard to your 25 tabard progress. Big flex tabard.

This is what I can think of off the top of my head. Enjoy

Coolest Tabard of all, just have to join Warlords of Warsong on Mankrik Horde, most active twink guild in the game!

Attachments

• 7DA2860A-C2FF-48B8-A1FE-0FA667E5957A.jpeg
    7DA2860A-C2FF-48B8-A1FE-0FA667E5957A.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 178
You can buy Silverwing/Warsong Battle Tabard for 12000 Honor or Stormpike/Frostwolf Battle Tabard for 15000 honor. If you played during Vanilla or TBC and still have 100/100 Marks of Honor, you can turn them in for 185 honor each.

If you're a Dranei you could get Tabard of the Hand.

I've also seen 19s with Sporeggar & Mag'har tabard, with these two I think you just farm mobs for the reputation.

But if you're looking for a bigger challenge I'd suggest you follow @Sponsor's tip and start farming Prison cell keys.

Tabard of the Argent Crusade was always a fun and easy tabard to obtain on twinks. You kill undeads in EPL in Corin's Crossing. Takes about an hour to have enough rep to buy and equip the tabard. You will need another account to kill the mobs though as they are mid 50s.

Then you can dive deeper and go for the rarest tabards such as all the TBC dungeon reps earned via the Ethereum prison cell key farm. But this is a very uncommon thing to do for twinks as it requires a very long grind.

If you're looking for a solo grind, you could try to earn the Explorers Tabard entirely on your own. Fun challenge instead of just piggy backing your way with a high level.

You can also get Tabard of the Achiever by doing a faction change. All tabards are unique, and some tabards vary depending on the faction. That variation also adds a tabard to your 25 tabard progress. Big flex tabard.

This is what I can think of off the top of my head. Enjoy
@Sponsor this was an interesting read about the Argent Crusade tabard. I can’t think of any way to obtain this one, can you elaborate as to which mobs need to be killed?

There are currently two iconic tabards that you can get during the Midsummer Fire Festival.

Tabard of Summer Skies
View attachment 23046

Tabard of Summer Flames
View attachment 23045

To me the best looking tabards ever were the WotLK era PvP ones (unobtainable).

View attachment 23047 View attachment 23048 View attachment 23049 View attachment 23050
@Paranoia I’ve killed Ahune and the item that awards the tabard requires level 75 unless I’ve missed something here (got Midsummer meta achievement on my 69 DK).

Users who are viewing this thread