cool story bro

towelie

Legend
my mate killed foreman thistle dude twice and got foremans gloves and i killed him once and they droped i was looting random undead monsters and didn't realise it was him yeeeeew

is good no?

. . .

Lawlpurge said:
Here's an even cooler story: I'm an attention whore who puts my gay vegan hobby on twinkinfo to rub it in everyones face to get attention from 12 year olds, even though it's nothing but annoying and I am far from getting people to eat less meat, in fact I might be incouraging them to eat more meat because I'm such a faggot about being vegan. THATS thread worthy.

fixed that for ya

Lawlpurge said:
Encouraging*, With an "E". Christ you are such a dumb fuckhead.

talking about original post

it's "THAT'S THREAD-WORTHY"

ps: u mad and this pork pizza is delicious

Lawlpurge said:
Here's an even cooler story: I'm an attention whore who puts my mediocre gf as avatar to get attention from 12 year olds, and played 10s for like 4 years. THATS thread worthy.

I'm an attention whore? Oh yeah since when? I'm not I don't care, I just post my thing and hope that people will comment/talk/argue about it, I don't think you can call me an attention whore for that.

My mediocre gf? Well here's exactly what I answered to Stungy, another one who thinks EXACTLY like you: View Profile: Stunggix - Twink Info.

Trying to get attention from 12 y.o? Nah that ain't me, I hate those kid and I'm almost always trying to get rid off them (See Johneffer for example).

I'm indeed playing 10s for 4 years, but at the same time I played 19s, 29s, 39s, 59s, 69s, 70s, 80s and 85s, I think you get the point. There's player on here that are playing level 1 for more then that, and we're not hating on them for that, it's not even an argument, you're just stating that I'm playing level 10 for a while which is 100% true.

That thread worthy? Well depend, the title was a bit misleading and it's nothing huge, but it's in the tavern so, I mean, you can troll and talks about thing like this on here, so I guess it's alright. I didn't even commented about ti I just wrote 3 littles dot about it that's it, don't hate for that.

Turtlezyo said:
fixed that for ya

That was rude

<3 turtles.

Falkor said:
perfect edit

Like always <3 ya. (No homo)

Freshprince said:
shitting hell mate noones ever made a type on the internet before

p.s. u mad

I think he is.

P.S: I bet my hand that he'll comment on this saying I'm just stupid or something around that, he'll add that turtlezyo is just a mad Us and that falkor is just a fucking flammer, Something around that. Let's see.

mad eu then :p

Lawlpurge said:
Here's an even cooler story: I'm an attention whore who puts my mediocre gf as avatar to get attention from 12 year olds, and played 10s for like 4 years. THATS thread worthy.

I loled my ass of at this. =)

I think its funny how he is a vegan and eat cock MEAT sanwhich so just QQ?

P.s. His girl is preaty damn hot even if i was vegan i'd eat meat for her (not gay kind)

Lawlpurge said:
Implying I don't push the vegan thing to get TWO FUCKING PAGES of butthurt from you guys?

This is my face when reading you kids raging for two pages

fpczky.png

not rage

more like group mocking the kid nobody likes

Lawlpurge said:
Implying I don't push the vegan thing to get TWO FUCKING PAGES of butthurt from you guys?

This is my face when reading you kids raging for two pages

vevo14.jpg

Lawlpurge said:
vevo14.jpg

I care so much about acceptance from the World of Warcraft website I visit. Pic related, still giggling.

fixed them for you

Users who are viewing this thread