US Cool F2P Things

Depends what you like to do. Achievs is one of the things you can still do. If you wanna perfect gear you can try farm +8 scaled items for missing slots. PvP enjoyment is available if you have 1 or 2 people with you to help the workload and tougher to get solo queueing more than 1 or 2 and you will just steamroll though unless the other faction has a group too.

What kind of stuff do you enjoy doing?

said "wall of text" was addressing the above reply (the author of which failed to provide any specifics in supporting their own view, opting to go with some overly-emotional bordering-ad-hominem nonsense)

This isn't debate club, champ.

If you don't find F2P enjoyable, that's fine. But showing up specifically to shit on the bracket is bad form. Go back to happily playing end game and we'll keep happily playing f2p.

@Apnea for what its worth, i get a lot of enjoyment out of exploring and getting into places we really arent intended to go. I recently got up into the Blackrock Mountain balcony and a few of us found our way into the goblin resort in feralas.

I also enjoy collecting pets and have something like 86, a challenge made all the more frustrating/fun in that we cant do battle pet things.

And despite homeboys bellyaching otherwise, i find 20s pvp to be enjoyable. But then, i don't really worry about the outcome so maybe im just not competitive enough to be frustrated by it.

I hate walls of text man

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

the last time i made comparable critiques, alibaba or whatever the fuck sweetsidney's TI name is came through with similar personal attacks (in that case, mods removed them xd)
i see a trend here, that of casual forum personalities being upset when players that have contributed/achieved exponentially more in the given bracket express any discontent with it

Shittin on Allybeboa, that's another pleasure you can enjoy as F2P OP.

Petyr must be really really bored.

Users who are viewing this thread