Contest: Best chardev, and how to make this?

Jojkamo

Legend
Hey guys,

I'm looking for somebody who can make me chardev of undead mage, lvl 19 with more than 2 000 hp. Items can't be grandfathered, and obtainable without exploiting. The one who will have 2 000 (+) hp chardev will get 500g on server Thunderhorn EU.

Same with lvl 19 undead mage with 220+ spell damage. (all unbuffed, same reward).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

war3zone.eu • Zobrazit téma - Navicat Registrace Mt2

You won't understand what that guy writes, but he links his skype which is "SKYPE:̿|̿ ̿ |̶ ̶ ̶ ̶| |̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ͇̿_HENRY TOMASIN" So, I'm asking, how he wrote that "the". (same rewards)

Have nice day,

Jojkamo.

Maybe stupid question, but do you want over 2k unbuffed to the detriment of all other aspects of playing a D mage? Because if you just want a BiS d mage I could link an armory that only has 2 easilt replaced pieces of GF'd gear. Otherwise I could come up with >2k unbuffed but it would lack resil and hit cap.

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

if i'm not mistaken, this is max HP non grandfathered?

the cape has 8 stam

the belt has 10 stam, so thats a little extra.. with rumsey, you'll be 2k.

Rivfader said:
Maybe stupid question, but do you want over 2k unbuffed to the detriment of all other aspects of playing a D mage? Because if you just want a BiS d mage I could link an armory that only has 2 easilt replaced pieces of GF'd gear. Otherwise I could come up with >2k unbuffed but it would lack resil and hit cap.

I'm thinking he wants a full stam set for FC and a full damage set?

shayen7 said:
I'm thinking he wants a full stam set for FC and a full damage set?

Full stam set is not BiS for FC and full SP set is not BiS for glass cannon. He seems somewhat new (he's EU so I really wouldn't know) so I wanted him to clarify to see if he held these common misconceptions.

well, i'm sorry i forgot about the shoulders.. and also, it can be quite interesting to play with these setups once in a while.. just saying

Max. health, max damage, and just pure gear, not any buffs or anything else. Contest goes on...

Users who are viewing this thread