Constructive Critisism on my Twink

Zelanoth

Legend
I'm giving a link to my 19 rogue for some positive feedback and constructive critisim. I wish to only improve her.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Selliana @ Thunderlord - Profile

Things I do know that are wrong:I'm missing some items, my weapons aren't amazing (Can't find an assassin's blade for my life!)

Things I'm not sure about:My talents. I'm curious as to what is the best spec for maximizing damage output for a twink rogue. My playstyle doesn't matter, I can change playstyle to become better. If I had a preference, I like swords. I like the idea of a nice ambush, and switching to a mainhand sword.

I'm not the most amazing twink in the world, I don't want you guys to sit here an rail on me. I simply want you to politely tell me what I've done right and wrong, and how I can fix it. Also explain to my what the benefits is in the resolutions you guys have come up with. I don't wish to be completely in the dark, I'd like to understand things more so I can hold my own in the future. I don't want you guys to think I'm a complete moron =/

Thanks so much everyone!

You need the following pre-Cataclysm:

Lucky Fishing Hat

Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders

Spidersilk Drape with various enchants

Stained Shadowcraft Chest with +4 Stats

Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey

+16 Armor on your Leggings of the Fang

Foodpads of the Fang with Minor Speed

A second AGM and/or an Inherited Insignia of the Alliance

Two Shadowfangs, enchants to your play-style

A 0/0/10 Subtelty spec

225/225 Herbalism and Mining/Skinning

Good luck.

Most rogues I've seen spec sub with 3/3 master of deception, 2/2 opportunity, 2/2 dirty tricks and 3/3 camouflage.

They use swords and open with garrote and imo its the best way to spec / play.

random said:
Most rogues I've seen spec sub with 3/3 master of deception, 2/2 opportunity, 2/2 dirty tricks and 3/3 camouflage.

They use swords and open with garrote and imo its the best way to spec / play.
that play style also involves a lot of re-stealth and reapplying garrote throughout fights.

Rayu said:
You need the following pre-Cataclysm:

Lucky Fishing Hat

Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders

Spidersilk Drape with various enchants

Stained Shadowcraft Chest with +4 Stats

Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey

+16 Armor on your Leggings of the Fang

Foodpads of the Fang with Minor Speed

A second AGM and/or an Inherited Insignia of the Alliance

Two Shadowfangs, enchants to your play-style

A 0/0/10 Subtelty spec

225/225 Herbalism and Mining/Skinning

Good luck.

I thought you left this site? Welcome back I guess. :)

Wrong section?

Looks good, but overall I'd recommend going swords. It's generally an easier way to play and it makes maximizing your damage easier. People have already touched on the others, definitely need fang feet and minor speed is pretty key.

IMO, I would just get the Hit rating Pot.

And get the Satchel of Loot items. Would be a whole lot easier imo

Users who are viewing this thread