Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Fury

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Feral

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Budstep

Legend
Just curious what the current OPs are, what isn't OP, but can still be usable through raw skill, things like that. What people want to see more of, etc.

I'm not really a healer, I'm more of a melee dps. (enh, fury, arms, sub, combat, even assassin, maybe even feral.)

Just want to know people's thoughts. When I quit playing, healers COULDNT oom, prot pallys could beat absolutely anything just because tanky and can heal. Just want to know what's up now. Thanks.

Of the 3, which do you think is the strongest, and the weakest?

Thanks for responding though! =)

if you want to play a viable yet not op class that's easy to gear/play roll an Assassin rogue or guardian druid.

otherwise stick to the standard survival hunt/ prot pally. btw avoid the horde graveyard there's currently a cyclops infestation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the 3, which do you think is the strongest, and the weakest?

Thanks for responding though! =)

Ret > Enh > Arms

Most usefull in bg is Enh.

I dont know you but...
U should come back, 20-24 bracket had never been so balanced.

On a side note: i think no1(thats is not a newbie) will ever play fury.

if you want to play a viable yet not op class that's easy to gear/play roll an Assassin rogue or guardian druid.

otherwise stick to the standard survival hunt/ prot pally. btw avoid the horde graveyard there's currently a cyclops infestation.

ppl underestimate Guardian, dunno why...
But Guardian is really good, not UP at all, even OP in 5.2 and 5.1

prot is listen once but there are 2 classes that can be prot...

i voted enh though. rarely do u see a enh shaman

enhancement. [MENTION=14667]CripzBlood[/MENTION], the classes in your sig never fail to make me laugh. thank you!

ppl underestimate Guardian, dunno why...
But Guardian is really good, not UP at all, even OP in 5.2 and 5.1

guardian is right in the middle of up/op in terms of attack power. they have great offensive and defensive utility. hence why i said they;\'re viable but can't be considered op due to the fact that they can be killed and won't be hitting absurd numbers like a feral drood.

enhancement. [MENTION=14667]CripzBlood[/MENTION], the classes in your sig never fail to make me laugh. thank you!

why is that?

I think if u made one sig like mine, you would also laugh.

saint: but i play since TBC, so i can play OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriously, I've had 6-7 games playing ally today and last night where my team just straight up held the flag and farmed for 10-15 mins. Its not like it ever stopped happening, but I haven't seen teams of mostly F2Ps GY farm this consistently since cata.

Seriously, I've had 6-7 games playing ally today and last night where my team just straight up held the flag and farmed for 10-15 mins. Its not like it ever stopped happening, but I haven't seen teams of mostly F2Ps GY farm this consistently since cata.

Aye, i was running flags on my guardian drood while 6 hunts and 3 prot palls sat on the horde gy. this patch is definitely cataclysm 2.0

Bad time to make something that can't easily counter hunters. Ret is in an interesting place right now. IMO the UP classes are fun to play in premades.

Arms warrior is pretty fun.

Prot pally is near unstoppable.

Prot warrior is reasonably playable now - even after the nerf to shield slam.

I stopped playing any stealthies due to hunter's track hidden.

Enh shaman is still weak despite the recent buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread