Confused on my feral

Sakul

OG
So this is my first time twinking at 20 and decided to go Feral because everyone told me it was a very strong 20 class. I've been met with refusal to be included in group arenas and organized BGs because I can apparently "one-shot" people with 3-4k crits.

I've yet to see any damage output above 1k except for when using a five-point Ferocious Bite backed with the Tiger's Fury buff? How am I missing this supposed god-like damage output. Is it just a situational thing or did I mess up making the most OP class?

Any advice or opinions appreciated.

Extra question: What other spec/class should I consider making next to avoid these issues.

Ur missing enchants, the enchants you do have arent bis, youre not geared for max dps, and you prob dont jerk off the zerker hut, my feral doesnt hit as hard as most either, tho i rarely play it, mines also not geared for max agi, and you wont get positive responses from people while playing a feral, they are the most op dps spec in the game at this lvl and there are too many of them

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is my first time twinking at 20 and decided to go Feral because everyone told me it was a very strong 20 class. I've been met with refusal to be included in group arenas and organized BGs because I can apparently "one-shot" people with 3-4k crits.

I've yet to see any damage output above 1k except for when using a five-point Ferocious Bite backed with the Tiger's Fury buff? How am I missing this supposed god-like damage output. Is it just a situational thing or did I mess up making the most OP class?

Any advice or opinions appreciated.

Extra question: What other spec/class should I consider making next to avoid these issues.

Are you using Savage Roar?

F2P damage cap with Tiger's Fury + Savage Roar + 5CP/50Energy Ferocious Bite is about 2800 or so as a critical strike.

It should be over 4k with P2P enchants and Zerker.

No, I see what was happening. My b.net profile isn't quite up to date for some reason. The Five Point FB after Roar and Tigers is insane. I was stacking the first five and going straight for bite instead of using my opening points to get the roar off.

The damage is a bit crazy. Will be rolling another class soon. Thanks guys. :D

I'll be making another class starting today. Just have to decide what its gonna be. Any ideas, I love melee damage.

Users who are viewing this thread