Confirmed✓ Twinks can no longer que into Levelers✓

I'm online on a level ten none twink and I can't queue randoms or individually... It's telling me "join as group failed", I'm not grouped.

Dunno what's going on but there's definitely bugs in the system somewhere.

1G8TWIR.jpg

4L76Zfq.jpg

Mr3AjzA.jpg

This went absolutely nowhere and shows the IQ level of Blizzard support staff.
It sounds like he was completely surprised that twinking worked in those expansions, and it's either a really bad thing, or maybe eventually a fix. Only time will tell!

did few random eots on eu as vet. no proper 29s. only starters levelers and veterans. shit it lit.

The mass hysteria is quite hilarious. Betting these people have solar panels from that Y2K that happened too!

LOL might not be enough in your bracket ... haha now that's a laugh - I went and ran bg's with an XP on character cause I wanted to see WSG & Arathi new design - 3 min and 4 min queue time, lmao.

yup :( well, time for 20s without gametime

Well, time to focus on 20s without gametime. Let's keep playing with twinks until the sub ends (2 days for me), and time to continue with our other changes.

For those that want to stay in the boat, the international lvl20 community will this sunday17 show a new video about us and all what is coming, and 3 days later, an epic bg trailer --- so we are going to be preparing the next epic bg pops for sunday24th

Surely now more lvlrs and old twinks can make epic bgs pop (AV - IoC - and the second new wintergrasp if they put it for 20s)

Vets without gametime + levelers -> both with xp on
note: if new wsg/arathi pops for the vets with bfa, they won't find any leveler this patch, so surely it won't pop enought

upload_2019-3-13_19-16-16.png

Last edited:
so were back to WoD Qeues ?? WoD had the best 19 games ever IMO the competition was High as fuck lets get back to that instead of stomping no geared little shits

@WarcraftDevs on Twitter confirmed that this change is intentional.

Looks like i'll be saving $15 a month!

Already cancelled o/

Users who are viewing this thread