Confirmation Blizz Dev Team Does Not Support Twinks (Even if the rules would allow it)

idiot you must be trolling
Feel how ever you want, this taken directly from different gm posts, the one above being from 7 gms on one ticket. I sent the picture to warcraft devs they will not confirm or deny. You are welcome to be ignorant of what they say but im not going to.

I don't know if I should feel bad for how stupid you are or if I should make fun of you ..

They do care and are grateful that you play the game in anyway you want (within the rules).
They do not balance game 100% around low levels or twinks, sure. Nothing new or surprising there.
They do not however trying to stop people from doing it. At least in any punishable way.

If they didn't care at all about low levels we would never have seen the changes that was made to it with legion.
Many specs now are much more fun than they have been before.

liDgG4z.png

never forget. xoxo feel betta!

We can give them shit as much as we like but I imagine balancing classes is difficult especially with a wide range of talents and abilities that unlock as you progress. Survival at lower levels is great but it's not at higher levels. I'd say low level pvp is in a pretty good place at the moment. Only issue I have is RNG loot but what can ya do..

Here you go, I messaged all the devs on twitter, and even told them to dm me the response if PR doesnt allow a public postView attachment 5802
Hey if you're actually being serious and trying to provide proof, take some screenshots that actually include something that can be considered credible. That text could've come from anywhere so its easy to see why people would think you're trolling.

Here you go, I messaged all the devs on twitter, and even told them to dm me the response if PR doesnt allow a public postView attachment 5802

Can you define " support " please.
Because if it is: " a special treatment in form of constant attention " - you playing the wrong game.

I'd say low level pvp is in a pretty good place at the moment. Only issue I have is RNG loot but what can ya do..
It has its gayness and greatness. would be more fun if ques would be 5 min.

As for rng loot:
Think 7.2 solution sounds cool enough. i for one have no issue with current rng loot.
You endup gearing 100% within 2 days anyway and it is faster than before.
At least it is not a retarded wod version where u could get same item you purchased for free.
That is fun. Not makes you feel like a retard at all.

Would like reforging back for "lol fuck capping hit a go full mastery" but thats just me.

as for low levels: Better rng than nothing.
+ makes harder to get proper stat proc. thus more stillo when you do.
there is you prestige level.

Im not going to divulge all of my tickets, You can think its fake if you want, i dont even have a program installed to do so nor the time, Its direct pictures from the ticket using the snip tool on windows.

Support is in they have no intention of helping twink characters even if its within game rules, because they have an official stance to "support" us that is their words not mine. Ie something they would do for a normal person in the occasion but not fur us purely because we are twinks. Not every gm is gonna be like this for sure. Im just posting my experience along with follow up I did with other gms on the ticket and contacting via twitter.

Ie something they would do for a normal person in the occasion but not fur us purely because we are twinks.

If it is done in " occasion " then you are not in the right for demands and it is up to luck if you get it or not.
Don't ever ask a gm to quote another gm. They will never admit any mistake or wrongdoing.

Can you define " support " please.
Because if it is: " a special treatment in form of constant attention " - you playing the wrong game.

It has its gayness and greatness. would be more fun if ques would be 5 min.

As for rng loot:
Think 7.2 solution sounds cool enough. i for one have no issue with current rng loot.
You endup gearing 100% within 2 days anyway and it is faster than before.
At least it is not a moronic wod version where u could get same item you purchased for free.
That is fun. Not makes you feel like a moron at all.

Would like reforging back for "lol duck capping hit a go full mastery" but thats just me.

as for low levels: Better rng than nothing.
+ makes harder to get proper stat proc. thus more stillo when you do.
there is you prestige level.

Could you tell me what the solution is to the 7.2 RNG thing?

@Salty Talty still waiting for that twitter answer you claimed to have.
I said in my posts that they will not answer, if you want the unanswered twitter then sure, Thats why I asked multiple gms asked if was confirmed. If you think 10+ gms are saying the samething is lie go ahead. I will continue twinking like normal and you will likely aswell. I just think its a shame and a bad look for WoW.

I said in my posts that they will not answer, if you want the unanswered twitter then sure, Thats why I asked multiple gms asked if was confirmed. If you think 10+ gms are saying the samething is lie go ahead. I will continue twinking like normal and you will likely aswell. I just think its a shame and a bad look for WoW.
I think I've already said this several times, so I'm not quite sure how to get the point across to you, but I'll just repeat it one more time for good measure: Don't take anything gamemasters tell you seriously. They have been proven time and time again to be insanely inconsistent and ignorant.

I said never said that gms are always right, I know they can be inconsistent and ignorant that is why I went and talked 12 different gms, If they are All saying the same thing, something is amiss. I im not taking this as 100% fact, but track record shows. Again this is to show my experience, if you wana say its bullshit post your experience proving otherwise instead.

I said never said that gms are always right, I know they can be inconsistent and ignorant that is why I went and talked 12 different gms, If they are All saying the same thing, something is amiss. I im not taking this as 100% fact, but track record shows. Again this is to show my experience, if you wana say its bullshit post your experience proving otherwise instead.
I can already tell you I'm not going to bother ticketing gamemasters on this subject just to get a different opinion. I can, however, point to numerous other subjects on which gamemasters have been inconsistent.
I'd also point out that if you've spoken to 12 different gamemasters within a relatively short time span, it's almost 100% certain that those 12 gamemasters each read the previous tickets in your case. They try to be consistent when they can, meaning they'll happily repeat what they know another gamemaster just told you in order to offer the illusion of consistency.

Could you tell me what the solution is to the 7.2 RNG thing?
Everyone gets the obliterum forge and you can deconstruct pvp gear in it to get currency to buy the desired slot via vendor.
Still going to be rng in how good it will proc from vendor.
However, you will know what you can expect from it and wont be obligatory to do so.

Everyone gets the obliterum forge and you can deconstruct pvp gear in it to get currency to buy the desired slot via vendor.
However, you will know what you can expect from it and wont be obligatory to do so.
what makes you think this will work for tinks?

I imagine this won't work on low levels though?

Users who are viewing this thread