Confirmation about weekly azerite decrease

Ismaskin

Veteran
Hello!

I'd like to know if the weekly azerite power decrease also applies to lvl 110. I have a vague memory reading it only applying to lvl 120.

Thank you!

Miss the memo here so our neck pieces are getting weaker weekly now?!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean on "getting weaker" the stats are the same. Just the AP to next level goes down each week, so like it was said we get AK which 101s didn't get in Legion.

Not sure what you mean on "getting weaker" the stats are the same. Just the AP to next level goes down each week, so like it was said we get AK which 101s didn't get in Legion.
I had to re-read this totally mixed up. They say you can drink adult beverages and read at the same time...lies!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

So if you're close to leveling it up late in the week, you should wait until reset? Basically?
No. Let me explain it like this. Say your neck is level 20 and you need 10,000 AP to level it. When reset rolls around, you will then need 7,000 AP to level it instead of 10,000. 30% was removed.
Now, say your neck is level 20 but you only need 2000 AP to level it. When reset comes, you will need 1000 AP to level up still,and only 1,000 was removed. Essentially, the more AP you need to level up, the more that will be removed. So you should always try and level up before reset so you have more taken off from the reset.
Would you rather have 1,000 AP taken off the amount you need to level up, or 3,000+?

That’s probably how it works. I went with mine because I never notice the number required lowering after reset whether I just dinged or was just about to ding. But I also don’t watch it like a hawk either, so I’m probably wrong.

Pretty typical these days for Blizzard to only explain ambiguously how things work. We wouldn’t want players to easily min-max the game to get an advantage!

Users who are viewing this thread