Computer related question/concerns

Kiraush

Legend
Well I'm a techie, but I'm not extremely savvy with the workings of computers, so I decided I'd just ask this here as I have no fucking idea how I fixed it and can hopefully get an answer in case the problem arises.

Randomly, I was unable to click anything on my desktop, I was able to click things on my taskbar and open programs, as well as able to open things on my desktop by using my arrow keys and keyboard, but I was completely unable to click the desktop itself, and even after I got a program open I was unable to click it, I still had to use my arrow keys and keyboard to actually use the program, ultimately what fixed it was I enabled my Guest Account, logged into it, logged out and went back to my main account and it was fixed.
Confused as hell, but problem solved, for now at least.

Edit: Scanned with Malware Bytes and CCleaner while the problem was occurring and nothing popped up, trying fixing registry with CCleaner and nothing happened as well.

Any ideas?

TL;DR: Shit dun busted, how fix pl0x?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe something with your mouse driver?
Nah, I've already scowered the internet looking for a fix, I even asked 4chans /g/, Powerbot, and a few other rather popular forums and so far no one knows wtf is wrong with my computer. So I'm just going to reset to factory settings it looks like.

sounds like explorer.exe to me

Users who are viewing this thread