Comprehensive 5.1 Free to Play relevant changes

iaccidentallytwink

Guild Master
I took some time and compiled a list of changes directly affecting the Free to Play bracket. It will be updated as changes roll in. If I've missed anything let me know. You can find the information here.

Fishing contest is back on the calendar for Sunday

Priest's Dominate Mind has no cooldown, something I'd hoped would never make it live but I just tested...

...oh, and Psy Fiend's HP is down to 10% the caster's max HP, making it an easy 1-shot for a lot of classes

I'm pleased with the Hunter/Monk changes. I am actually going to have to give MW a go now.

And of course the trinket with +10 hit.

Then some people won't need to crutch on weapon chains to hit 24s ^_^

Cobra Shot is now usable while moving.

Do we get cobra shot now? Or did I miss something? Also Aspect of the Hawk has been buffed by 5%.

Starfire and Starsurge have received damage buffs

Also, Where exactly has it been mentioned that starfire and starsurge have recieved buffs? Because i certainly haven't seen it on the 5.1 patch notes...

I'm pretty sure some of these changes (the damage ones especially) were past hotfixes that are getting the correct tooltips now.
I looked through a couple posts regarding the changes, and I refered to this MMO-Champ post to make sure they were up to date.

Going to add the Dominate Mind change. Was hoping that didn't make it live, it's ridiculous.

You need 18% to not miss +4 levels. 10 hit rating isn't going to get you there from the required 6% for same level.

If they are using weapon chains they already have access to other gear and enchants that bring you oodles closer than a F2P...

Edit:
I can only get +30 hit on my Mage atm. I'll have to see if there is more to crutch on... But in truth, not really relevant to the thread ^_^

Back on topic guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reported this in the 20-24 forum as well, but haven't seen it documented anywhere else: Feline Swiftness has been fixed. It no longer stacks with Swiftness and Swim Speed Potions, as well as the Speed powerups in WSG/AB.

It was already mentioned in the official patch notes, dunno why Thirk didn't put it on his list... But what I would like to know is, where he saw Starfire and Starsurge getting buffed :/

Brawler's guild is a decent place to chill at o_O

Attachments

• brawlersguild.jpg
    brawlersguild.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 262

Users who are viewing this thread