@ Competetive 39's

Pers said:
On Cyclone I have a priest in Rock Lobsta that I don't play much (though I think I've only run into you once in arena...it was a mirror priest/pallie match where we won), and a rogue that basically just sits in queue most the time.

Everyone else I've talked to with twinks on Emberstorm and Cyclone/NF agree that Emberstorm > all (in terms of skill and activity). We were up to 4 wsg's at the same time on Thursday, it was insane

So let me get this straight, you're citing some match on some character that you don't really play that may or may not have happened (after dodging my request for a name) then quoting some unnamed sources and trying to classify it as some kind of majority? Nice. I mean you clearly have a clue about Cyclone with two characters that have so little activity.

No one on Cyclone will claim that we have the best activity. I'm not really sure why you even brought that up. What we will say (and I'm being modest / nice here) that there isn't a chance in hell your skill level is better than ours.

Emberstorm > Cyclone in terms of skill

Cyclone skill level was rated as a 7.8 according to the Azeroth Institute of Technology, while Emberstorm's was rated as a beefy 9.7.

The numbers speak for themselves

Vallei said:
/sigh

Way to get trolled Situation.

I didn't get trolled bud. Pers was being serious. He clearly had no legit response to what I've said so he decided to make an obviously sarcastic final post to draw attention away from the fact that he's wrong and is talking directly out of his ass.

This is the way a lot of forum arguments go. Backpeddle, dodge, ignore.

A few weeks ago on the PTR, Emberstorm's top players faced Cyclone's top players. Not sure if you heard about it or not, chances are you didn't because it was only for top players. Anyways, Emberstorm won 8/10 arena matches against Cyclone, and were undefeated in wsg (4 wins, 1 tie).

Emberstorm also tried to play Nightfall, but they all just dodged

I must take a moment to smile at anyone who took Pers's Emberstorm rubbish to be serious.

You're right the last two posts look pretty facetious but I think you're giving him too much credit. People often mistake dumb arguments with trolling when the person backpedals smoothly enough.

Pers said:
A few weeks ago on the PTR, Emberstorm's top players faced Cyclone's top players. Not sure if you heard about it or not, chances are you didn't because it was only for top players. Anyways, Emberstorm won 8/10 arena matches against Cyclone, and were undefeated in wsg (4 wins, 1 tie).

Emberstorm also tried to play Nightfall, but they all just dodged

Who are these "top" players in Emberstorm, I'd like some names.

wow you guys are pretty dense :/

lol at emberstorm guy - you have a nice sense of humor! <3

I actually read about a physical trait some people have (analagous to autism) that makes them incapable of interpreting insinuations and non verbal language. I imagine that text would qualify as well ;P

You can tell how good Emberstorm is by all the jealousy in this thread. 80% of 39 twinks recognize Emberstorm is the best in terms of activity and skill, the other 20% are just ignorant

Sockdolager said:
wow you guys are pretty dense :/

lol at emberstorm guy - you have a nice sense of humor! <3

I actually read about a physical trait some people have (analagous to autism) that makes them incapable of interpreting insinuations and non verbal language. I imagine that text would qualify as well ;P

To play devil's advocate, some people are so bad at expressing themselves via the English language that it's tough to blame others for not recognizing veiled remarks or innuendo.

I hear Shadowburn battlegroup is making a big comeback for 39s.

Brumble and some of Pro has already xfered and ATW has been secretly rerolling toons on Agamaggan server for some time apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread