Common Courtesy (You obvs have none)

Hmm so why is that every time I post in a thread, the thread becomes about me?

This sucks

It's pretty easy to call you out and incite you to feed trolls. You're easily the most trollable person on the forum.

Let me just start by saying that I’ve been coming on public vent consistently for a total of a week. Maybe a week and a half tops. In that week [and maybe a half], I have been told:
1. I am fat.
2. I am ugly.
3. I can’t play my class because of my sex.
4. I “post too many threads” (this is my fourth post EVER on twinkinfo)
5. I’m a “bitch”
…And many more “interesting” and “creative” insults.
People have been saying that I’m dating people in the twink community, even though I’ve told you all who my boyfriend is.

Ðream @ Arathor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

^ My boyfriend (for the record).
I am saddened that these are the people that I play with every day. I imagined you guys as a much more interesting, intellectually stimulating, and fun group of people. I’m sorry that I was wrong. When Flashhealz FINALLY got me to come on public vent for the first time, I remember the first words out of my mouth verbatim.
“What if they don’t like me? Or think that I can’t play because I’m a woman?”
I’m not joking.
He assured me that everything would be fine as long as I presented myself well. I guess he and I both were wrong.
I’m sad that all my fears have been proven true. I’m sad that you guys, as a whole, think that female players are worth less than males. I’m sad that you didn’t take time to get to know me before deciding I wasn’t worth your time.
Just because I’m a woman doesn’t make me weak, or any less knowledgeable than you. It also doesn’t make me dumber.
You guys, in general, represent the biggest group of chauvinistic nuggets of douche that I have ever had the displeasure to meet.
I’m sorry that you guys need to compensate for your small packages by being rude to a woman.
I don’t need this poison in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just start by saying that I’ve been coming on public vent consistently for a total of a week. Maybe a week and a half tops. In that week [and maybe a half], I have been told:
1. I am fat.
2. I am ugly.
5. I’m a “bitch”
People have been saying that I’m dating people in the twink community, even though I’ve told you all who my boyfriend is.

I am saddened that these are the people that I play with every day. I imagined you guys as a much more interesting, intellectually stimulating, and fun group of people. I’m sorry that I was wrong. When Flashhealz FINALLY got me to come on public vent for the first time, I remember the first words out of my mouth verbatim.
I’m not joking.
He assured me that everything would be fine as long as I presented myself well. I guess he and I both were wrong.
I’m sad that all my fears have been proven true. I’m sad that you guys, as a whole, think that female players are worth less than males. I’m sad that you didn’t take time to get to know me before deciding I wasn’t worth your time.
Just because I’m a woman doesn’t make me weak, or any less knowledgeable than you. It also doesn’t make me dumber.
You guys, in general, represent the biggest group of chauvinistic nuggets of douche that I have ever had the displeasure to meet.
I’m sorry that you guys need to compensate for your small packages by being rude to a woman.
maybe you just didn't present yourself well?

1. I am fat.
2. I am ugly.
5. I’m a “bitch”

I’m not joking.

real talk: u prob brought it upon urself with the dumb blonde persona

there r plenty of other female gamers in the bracket who get along fine

Epipen, you're a wonderful woman just like all the others who play in this bracket. Ignore the naysayers and instead focus on the ones that bring enjoyment to your life.

Epipen, you're a wonderful woman just like all the others who play in this bracket. Ignore the naysayers and instead focus on the ones that bring enjoyment to your life.
marley>sidni>phe>dcm>modified>nettlesome>beau>kancer

1. I am fat.
2. I am ugly.
5. I’m a “bitch”

I’m not joking.

You realize it's just a game... Wow's for nerds like Kancer

real talk: u prob brought it upon urself with the dumb blonde persona

there r plenty of other female gamers in the bracket who get along fine

Real talk: I get along with your mom just fine. =3

1. I am fat.
2. I am ugly.
5. I’m a “bitch”

I’m not joking.

So we have known each other for what, a week? In that time I've learned that all the things aren't true. I will admit we weren't friends in the first 2 secs that we knew each other. Honestly, thats how long it took me to open my eyes and see who you were, and still are to this day.Yea, I might not know much about you or what your characteristics are, but last time I checked, none of that mattered. After raiding with you AND doing bgs, I can see you know how to play your toons, even if 20 of them are priests. It's ok. I'll forgive you.

I guess none of this matter, but I know you will read it and see there is someone out there that cares. <3

And to the haters out there, keep doing what you do so well!

One more thing, I love you and hope to be great friends with you Epipen. :D

So we have known each other for what, what a week? In that time I've learned that all the things aren't true. I will admit we weren't friends in the first 2 secs that we knew each other. Honestly, thats how long it took me to open my eyes and see who you were, and still are to this day.Yea, I might not know much about you or what your characteristics are, but last time I checked, none of that mattered. After raiding with you AND doing bgs, I can see you know how to play your toons, even if 20 of them are priests. It's ok. I'll forgive you.

I guess none of this matter, but I know you will read it and see there is someone out there that cares. <3

And to the haters out there, keep doing what you do so well!

One more thing, I love you and hope to be great friends with you Epipen. :D

r u animal

This issue has yet to be addressed still. It started as people being annoying and doing rude things for God knows why. Later this thread stated those same people were judging Epipen, not knowing her at all or on facial features.
Now we have mature WoW players going around and showing the net their amazing talent in paint or possible photoshop, but thats a stretch, so I won't go there. You guys have to understand there are people out there that have feelings and emotions. Going around and acting childish like this says more about you all, than it does her. I'm not asking you to like her, be her friend or whatever, but having common courtesy like the threat implys, would be nice. I'm not going to point fingers or name names. You know who you are. Stop being little bitches and grow some balls.

Users who are viewing this thread