Commanding Shout +2500 Health

babouchka

Legend
MbjgO.jpg

Any idea how it's done?

He had it two times, each time at the start of the bg (you have around 1min to use it once the bg start). In Arathi, it's almost pointless, but in WSG as a pal, he almost tanked the whole BG solo.

It was 2500 Health (+250 stamina) ; according to wowhead, +250 stamina is not a number coming from a warrior player (lvl 80 is +165, lvl81 is +403).

Maybe is it the "shrinked" buff version when a max lvl player buff a lvl20? Anyway that was fun, never saw someone do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a high lvl warrior to invite you to a group.

Have him cast Commanding Shout

Enter a BG

Success.

The other advantage to not completing this quest chain is that you get to keep the NPCs for world PvE and PvP. The tradeoff being no quest rewards, although they are mostly not BiS. They are pretty nice looking, and the chain itself is one of the more enjoyable around. I'm not sure if the quest chain would also make farming charms during the love festival easier, but most of us completed that anyway.

yes that's one of my favourite quest chain. The head with +magic resist at the end is good for cloth classes, while waiting for the fishing one.

yes that's one of my favourite quest chain. The head with +magic resist at the end is good for cloth classes, while waiting for the fishing one.

I accumulated a few days worth of WSG data, and crunched the numbers. For me anyways, the +resist is better than a +15 sta. I would expect most non-malee f2p players with high HPs (>1300 HPs) to have a similar result. The Lucky Fishing Hat IMHO is over-rated.

I accumulated a few days worth of WSG data, and crunched the numbers. For me anyways, the +resist is better than a +15 sta. I would expect most non-malee f2p players with high HPs (>1300 HPs) to have a similar result. The Lucky Fishing Hat IMHO is over-rated.
They are removing it. So have fun fishing

can you use recount to see all the magical damage mitigated? never checked this

Users who are viewing this thread