Insignia of the Horde

Tail Spike +15 Agility

Tail Spike +15 Agility

Skeletal Club + Fiery Weapon

Skeletal Club + Fiery Weapon

225 Herbing / 150 Engineering.

Reason: Pugging / 4 Interrupts / Onhit galore

Constructive criticism welcome..

Haste will effect your proc's per swing negativly, and Red Whelps were never a good idea, esp with the new ept ones. If you like em go for it, but i wouldn't recommend it.

For your ambush set id go Tail spike mh with weapon dmg and a TB/CB/Buzzer Blade with agi in the offhand.

Use feet of the Fang for the extra expertise, you're already not using BDA so i dont really see why you'd pass that up >.>

Work in more hit, there's alot of pieces with it so don't pass it up.

Grunge said:
Haste will effect your proc's per swing negativly, and Red Whelps were never a good idea, esp with the new ept ones. If you like em go for it, but i wouldn't recommend it.

For your ambush set id go Tail spike mh with weapon dmg and a TB/CB/Buzzer Blade with agi in the offhand.

Use feet of the Fang for the extra expertise, you're already not using BDA so i dont really see why you'd pass that up >.>

Work in more hit, there's alot of pieces with it so don't pass it up.

As far as I know it might affect the Fierys procs a tad, but Haste shouldnt affect an items proc rate, only an enchant.

I am going for as many onhits as possible which is why I used the Whelps.

Also the Fang boots are ugly as sin, thats why I skipped them. Losing HP and 3% expirtise for more AP

Also my hit is maxed, 4 from the ring, 3 from the belt.

Coolzo said:
Thus, getting a [ITEM]Spidersilk Drape[/ITEM] (with +3 agility OFC) would be VERY worth it. I understand why you thought 7 was the cap. It is A cap, but for spells, not melee ;)

Gotcha, I dont think I can bring myself to use a caster cape on my rogue though. Lol. It just feels fail.

Coolzo said:
On that note, @Diiesel, you should have REALLY gotten [ITEM]Tunic of Westfall[/ITEM], kinda sad that you didn't :(

Sorry for double post. Just thought I would throw this out there but, Its Blood Elf, I couldnt. =)

Diiesel said:
Gotcha, I dont think I can bring myself to use a caster cape on my rogue though. Lol. It just feels fail.

Hey, it's blue and green, and alot longer than your average twink cloak or cape (lol had to say it).

Oh and I always thought that you were a night elf, heh. So yeah, just get [ITEM]Blackened Defias Armor[/ITEM] (with no XP) like Fear said, that cloak, and you'll be good.

EDIT: Skipped past were you stated your race as well XD

Diiesel said:
As far as I know it might affect the Fierys procs a tad, but Haste shouldnt affect an items proc rate, only an enchant.

I am going for as many onhits as possible which is why I used the Whelps.

Also the Fang boots are ugly as sin, thats why I skipped them. Losing HP and 3% expirtise for more AP

Also my hit is maxed, 4 from the ring, 3 from the belt.

That's 7 hit rating, you need 11 for cap. So if you're going for maxed you'd need to swap out your cape for Spidersilk Drape

Bluesummers said:
That's 7 hit rating, you need 11 for cap. So if you're going for maxed you'd need to swap out your cape for Spidersilk Drape

Hit rating has become very important since the recent patches. That's why more gear has it now, hit rating enchants for boots, and elixers was introduced in the recent patches. Yes attack power and crit is important...but don't mean crap if your constantly missing.

Edit: when I'm tired I don't type good Engrish. :)

I don't understand why people are making such a big deal over Hit nowadays. especially on a rogue, one missed hit out of 100 or so should barely make a difference.

It's a little more often than that. I was experiencing quite a few on both my warrior and rogue, went and got pearl rings on both. I'm a lot happier with fewer misses.

Ramune said:
I don't understand why people are making such a big deal over Hit nowadays. especially on a rogue, one missed hit out of 100 or so should barely make a difference.

Here's a scenario.

That one time you do miss, it will be a gouge or kick that WOULD have interrupted that priest's heal, had it landed, and you would have not lost that battle. Now you can officially say you got pwned by negative RNG that could have been prevented.

It is a big deal, like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread