Coming Back!

kiaya

Legend
Hey guys so i really bored at 70 - 60 dont pop - 90 ... :S so i thought ill come back to 19. so what i got some questions like ... what realm? do bgs pop? im tihnking about making a monk so what spec? and are they any good?

Hey guys so i really bored at 70 - 60 dont pop - 90 ... :S so i thought ill come back to 19. so what i got some questions like ... what realm? do bgs pop? im tihnking about making a monk so what spec? and are they any good?

Monks are fine, i think every monk spec has its twist
if you want to join somewhat active guilds you should contact following players, Sainttwink or Vianco, they have one of the most active guilds in 19, in any other case that they won't take you, you can contact me (Trialdruid-Al'akir) i will surely help you

Best realms for ally would be Draenor, Al Akir, Azune. If you want to go horde, you should go Draenor.
Pops are usually going from 7 pm till 11pm (bracket isnt at its best state atm)
Horde is the stronger faction on most days. If you want a challenge, you should play alliance.

If you decide to go alliance... we need a bm monk, since our only active one went horde.

Best realms for ally would be Draenor, Al Akir, Azune. If you want to go horde, you should go Draenor.
Horde is the stronger faction on most days. If you want a challenge, you should play alliance.

If you decide to go alliance... we need a bm monk, since our only active one went horde.

we bought him for a blowjob

-ok Thanks mate well ive gone ally what realm you on i migth tranfer to you if you still need a bm monk :p

Users who are viewing this thread