Coming back to Retail

IPLAY IN arena addicts now and fuck u thalex u fucking noob rofl xddddddddddd u owned me in RVR? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl ..................u r fucking shit noob fucking shit imean it u fucking nerd looooooooooooooooooooooool fucking nooob fat boi k cya nerd

Quinp said:
ur to qt to be a dick to me

@@Mamey, you play 19 there?

im not being a dick to you, im just concerned about you thinking that people talking like that would have anything to do with hamcake land's development :(

Mamey said:
iplay in arena addicts now ... and fuck u thalex ur fucking shit omfg u owned me in rvr? ROFL ROFL ROFL

I said i beat you, Which i did. I didn't mention the parts where I only beat you once.

im 12 and what is this

Turtlezyo said:
im not being a dick to you, im just concerned about you thinking that people talking like that would have anything to do with hamcake land's development :(

:( who does know about hamcake lands development?

UmpteenthTwink said:
I said i beat you, Which i did. I didn't mention the parts where I only beat you once.

Dude ur shit ur fucking bad really im just saying and maybe it was atest duel or shit but u didnt cuz ur fucking bad bro

Mamey said:
Dude ur shit ur fucking bad really im just saying and maybe it was atest duel or shit but u didnt cuz ur fucking bad bro

It wasn't a test duel, You kept trying to stealth with garrote on you. And you were running away and i was throwing at you, and I beat you. It was a real duel. Get over yourself.

UmpteenthTwink said:
It wasn't a test duel, You kept trying to stealth with garrote on you. And you were running away and i was throwing at you, and I beat you. It was a real duel. Get over yourself.

you still bad ,kcya

Users who are viewing this thread