Come to Aerie peak

And a little tip [MENTION=20517]Pooh[/MENTION] gave me.

If a p2p tries to recruit you, there will be a Second account added to your Battle.net email , much more like WoW2. And you can create lots of characters, like having 11 characters on 1 realm, and in wow2 you can create 11 others. Witch means a total of 22.

Have fun with it. If it serves you =) !

I'm not sure ap is the best realm to roll at this time.

With its increasing population, the server may be locked from time to time

I have only been apart of AP for about 2 yrs, but I definitely see a change in its community. I know the community sucks now based on others opinions, but I feel that that can be fixed in time..

I know the community sucks now based on others opinions, but I feel that that can be fixed in time..

And in time it will. Aerie Peak, needs people using Skype while premading. Maybe we could get this soon. I think ill gear my human priest i have on that realm. Fully hastestack him.

We could be doing more arenas too. Trying different comps =) !

Might want to move this to Realm Recruitment + LFG.

There already is a page about AP there, but i think this has to stay here. So all the "US-ers" can know about it =)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, with 6.1 (i.e. loom tab) there's no reason NOT to have a couple toons on AP for the ease of premades, arenas, even world events.

With veteran accts there will also be guild possibilities - I believe Deej has already set one up on Ally... don't know if he'll invite anyone, though ;) Guild channels, plus the increasing use of voice communications, may make it easier to ignore the general f2p chat. I'd love to see increased teamwork that might come from the competition of guilds on each faction.

correct, Deej has made a guild for all veteran f2ps wanting to play on AP alli, the guild was made to help the veteran f2ps get their guild looms as soon as they have the gold so they dont have to look for a guild that has them. in addition we will have many flasks, elixers and potions for you to use with a whole tab dedicated to this. I believe deej is letting any f2p veteran into the guild, so reroll on AP alli if you are interested guys and girls. btw we have quite a collection of rare BoE blues for you to twink out your toons as soon as you hit 20 as you can see. We are a friendly bunch and will provide dungeon runs for people that need them.

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/lTtnBqw.jpg)

I am really for this, and i know quiet a few ppl who are going to be coming back to ap as well. The games vs AP ally premades recently have really brought back memories even in this new x-pack. If u are looking for competitive, fun, interactive gameplay and community then AP is the way to go. I foresee wargames, not only 2s or 3s but 10v10s as well. 5 man premades queing into each other with voice com. And if u personally ask me i will make every attempt to help u gear (chests / dungeon drops) if u are making the effort to use voice communication and be apart of the competitive events going on. Yes u may have had a toon on blah blah server for 2 years now, but im telling u rerolling will be as easy as ever and with wargames the way they are u will want to be on AP, ignore the children / noobs and play with the players u know are reliable and ur friends.

I still have some twink gear on horde side, and a 90 with enchanting.

When I login to get my heirlooms I can pass it to someone trustworthy on horde. [MENTION=18878]AlbinoCow[/MENTION], you interested in making an equivalent guild on AP horde? I know there was some paid-restricted 20 guilds years ago but not sure if any of those folks still have access to them.

OK.. So I've decided after quite some time that i will return to the world.. Of Warcraft lol
And I'm clueless I hopped on my rogue and got my ass kicked by a clueless random feral and a lock. Also what is this talk about "vet" accounts and guilds???? What is this jibber jabber about? And I've heard about the boa tab im super excited

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. new to the community and F2P twinking in general. I'd be interested in joining a F2P guild if someone has one ready. My main account is still active for almost a month. (Was really hoping 6.1 would happen before it expired but it didn't so I had to reactivate).

Check out the other threads, theres about 3 or 4 about veteran accounts.
OK.. So I've decided after quite some time that i will return to the world.. Of Warcraft lol
And I'm clueless I hopped on my rogue and got my ass kicked by a clueless random feral and a lock. Also what is this talk about "vet" accounts and guilds???? What is this jibber jabber about? And I've heard about the boa tab im super excited ��

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces :)

Hey guys. new to the community and F2P twinking in general. I'd be interested in joining a F2P guild if someone has one ready. My main account is still active for almost a month. (Was really hoping 6.1 would happen before it expired but it didn't so I had to reactivate).

Theres a guild already being set up on AP ally by [MENTION=21797]Deej[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22645]Lluyd[/MENTION] which is for everyone. I also recomend getting the F2P addon for chat and communication from curse. Good luck :)

I was a twink player back in vanil-wotlk and have come back. mainly played 19s and 39s before but have made a 4 twinks now and all happen to be on AP since thats my main realm.

add me: Invu#2514

Playing

Híccúp - Enh Shaman
Nisx - Fire Mage
Shambles - Hpala
Feiz - Warlock

I might actually come back to AP with my partially twinked ret pally. I couldn't be bothered to twink it up because of just a very long loom gear grind and the server was unknown to me. But with the loom tab coming with 6'1 patch, I'll most likely come and hoping to see competitive games there!

this bracket is the best for competition in my opinion. it is free to play, it is the most balanced gear wise and class wise, no bullshit enchants like ele force. we have mounts, which make eots and ab viable map choices for wargames, not sure why people always try to just do wsg wargames in this bracket, its not 19s. this bracket gets pops (and they just fixed queue bug) so you can play more. theres so many reasons why this bracket should be more than it is, there is so much wasted potential.

if people get more organized with guilds and start queuing 5 mans in 6.1, 29 premades wont be shit, just put on p2p set. most 29s are completely retarded.
start making guilds once 6.1 hits and start getting more organized.

this bracket is the best for competition in my opinion. it is free to play, it is the most balanced gear wise and class wise, no bullshit enchants like ele force. we have mounts, which make eots and ab viable map choices for wargames, not sure why people always try to just do wsg wargames in this bracket, its not 19s. this bracket gets pops (and they just fixed queue bug) so you can play more. theres so many reasons why this bracket should be more than it is, there is so much wasted potential.

if people get more organized with guilds and start queuing 5 mans in 6.1, 29 premades wont be shit, just put on p2p set. most 29s are completely retarded.
start making guilds once 6.1 hits and start getting more organized.

Speaking of this, as far as next patch goes, even if u play on veteran accounts i really suggest u keep chants to a minimum especially ones that do not scale ( Ele force , Crusader, ect ). So personally i suggest having a pure f2p set, an inbetween set (using things like boa helm / pants / cloak) for competitive f2p - veteran games, and a bis veteran set for when vsing 29s ( or dont use chants at all, ever)

Once 6.1 is live i will be making a guild for horde, i have some boe's and gold, Rhae offered her help as well and if ap takes off ill be transfering more items and gold from nazgrel. Also i think the use for mumble in this situation is actually really beneficial. Ally premades in one channel, Horde in another, when anyone logs in game they can hop on the mumble channel and start getting things done easier. Can flip over to say gg or just talk with the other teams.

Users who are viewing this thread