Collaboration - A Community Montage

wtf happened to this fail project
Wasn't enough worthy submissions. Got a bunch, but they weren't up to standard. Around that time I quit WoW cause Legion was garbo, so

Edit: I'm down to pick it back up again and give it another shot, I just need clips that are up to standards

Wasn't enough worthy submissions. Got a bunch, but they weren't up to standard. Around that time I quit WoW cause Legion was garbo, so

Edit: I'm down to pick it back up again and give it another shot, I just need clips that are up to standards

Low level twinks - High standard clips (no 1v1s)
I can imagine the clips weren't to your "standards" because your description of what high standards clip are was so incredibly vague and boring

edit: suppose I forgot one of the requirements
Be a twink
just in case any lvlers were reading the xpoff post I getchu

I can imagine the clips weren't to your "standards" because your description of what high standards clip are was so incredibly vague and boring

edit: suppose I forgot one of the requirements

just in case any lvlers were reading the xpoff post I getchu
Have fun watching basic montages with zero entertainment then. When I put together my videos, I do so with quality. I refuse to push out montages with low standard content. That's not how I roll. You don't have to partake in the event. This is by participation and to provide challenges for the community to keep them occupied throughout the expansion. If that's not something you can consider, then that's quite unfortunate and I surely will not bother to care *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread