Coincidence or Divine Blizztervention?

Dodgeyou

Dodgefathered
So, Ive been fishing for about 4 months on my priest for the LFH. Right before the tournament started today, I decided to say a lil prayer to Blizz asking they reward my efforts with the Keefers today. Never know when a nice GM might be hiding nearby watching lol. On the 4th cast, much to my surprise, I got the Keefers.
Heres a link to the screen shot of it.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Edit: Hard to read the text on the pic. I guess Facebook shrunk the image a lil bit. Sorry.

I created that a while back incase I wanted to post screenies or what not and not use my reg. FB page.

"Dear Blizzard, please let me get my Lucky Fishing Hat today. I have been fishing every weekend for months on end now. I have even maxxed my fishing on this toon. Ive never had this much problem before. Please reward my effort today."

BTW. This isnt the 1st time Ive said something like this before a tournament and got the fish early that day. Its probably a fluke, but you never know whos watching lol.

nyquillol said he got it on his 3rd cast today

and he didnt even pray

I also prayed for my friend to get dread pirate ring and he got it! Same happened when I was already 3/4 ambassador but still needing +8 stamina cloak to make me BiS. Performed a ritual standing on the highest place in orgrimmar I could and said aloud a prayer and to my surprise I found the cloak from the satchel :D Later that day I also got my tarantula silk sash and became fully BiS :)

I go fishing mostly every Saturday for the ring and someone always catches it within ~8 minutes =/

Let me know next saturday and I'll pray for you <3
<3

I think that I got the Fishing Hat on my Shaman on the first cast, I don't even think there was a minute into the competition yet; would take me days to sift through my screenshots to find it though :(

I know my first Rogue took nearly a year and 5 pairs of boots til I got the hat >.<

Users who are viewing this thread