CN server 14 days free game time,Is there anything that must be done?

championlo

Legend
To compensate for one year's suspension ,On the CN server, from July 11 to October 7, 2024, all accounts can receive 14 days of free game time for free.
Is there anything that must be done?
1:Unlock all Allied Races
2: Unlock Mechagon
3: Pet dungeon portal
4:Dragon Isles Adventure Mode
5:CROSS-REALM GUILDS
6: Enough gold and supplies
7:Traveler’s Log (An additional 500 Trader's Tender will be given every month for 12 months.so we can get 1000 Trader's Tender
8:RADIANT ECHOES EVENT (mount LV 25)
9:Unlock Old Scholomance
10:Receive compensated mounts and pets
584_20240701101321449.jpg584_20240701101318920.jpg362687-.jpg
CN server 8.1 is online, I plan to receive 14 days of free time around August 25th,Is there anything I missed that needs to be done?

Last edited:
sorry, have done some searches but still got confused.
what is "Pet dungeon portal"? is this Pet Dungeon a global normal content of the free trial account?

Last edited:
All of that is correct, Championlo, though it'll be a push to accomplish all that in 14 days.
sorry, have done some searches but still got confused.
what is "Pet dungeon portal"? is this Pet Dungeon a global normal content of the free trial account?
For the benefit of Polka, I'll quickly explain the pet dungeons. As Polka said, Manapoof is an npc in new Dalaran that allows you to teleport to several locations if you complete the pet dungeons. These dungeons can be challenging if you're not skilled at pet battles, and I'd recommend watching guides. As to them being F2P, they are not, because F2P cannot pet battle. Thus, the pet battle portals are for Vet accounts only.

Is it still possible to access the 14 days free game time? Is it also possible to access this with the bnet account with which we play on eu / us servers normally

I can’t find any information on this. If this works, is there somewhere a guide how to access the benefits?

Is it still possible to access the 14 days free game time? Is it also possible to access this with the bnet account with which we play on eu / us servers normally

I can’t find any information on this. If this works, is there somewhere a guide how to access the benefits?
Only CN bnet account ,10.7 end
F2P account also can receive
but I think it‘s difficulty to register CN bnet account,you must have CN phone number & CN ID card
If you have a chinese firend , it's ez
https://wow.blizzard.cn/20240711/14days/?blzcmp=app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread