close thread please mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Laughing Skull Pre-made' - Closed

moral of the story dont spend so much time on wow ;), also dont take it so serious, also dont egt your hopes up over wow it should not be that important, also dont set a char up purely for premades..... i could carry on :p im not trolling you or anything just seriosuly think you need to sort the issue out lol.

Yeah i've learnt my lesson. just don't put trust in people :p

I understand you and I know it was very, very bad of me. There is not much more to say, since you don't want to hear, but I don't think deleting your character is a good idea, I mean.. you can still fucking use it?
We told you that you did not need to use as much time as you did, making the character. You became depressed at times and we said it was okay, but then you logged on again and continued. So don't blame that on me.

There is litterally no reason to delete toons with gear and such commitment put into it. Just sell them on TI.

We told you that you did not need to use as much time as you did, making the character. You became depressed at times and we said it was okay, but then you logged on again and continued. So don't blame that on me.

I am not blaming you for that at all. I just wanted you to realise how much faith and trust I put into this project. I will keep the toon and just do the odd pug.

I am not blaming you for that at all. I just wanted you to realise how much faith and trust I put into this project. I will keep the toon and just do the odd pug.

Also I lost the passion for this and I lost a lot of time due to exams now starting etc. and therefore being leader would be idiotic. I suggest that you, you who have time and passion, would take over and try start it for yourself :) Best of luck with ur future projects as you probably wont type me anymore.

Also I lost the passion for this and I lost a lot of time due to exams now starting etc. and therefore being leader would be idiotic. I suggest that you, you who have time and passion, would take over and try start it for yourself :) Best of luck with ur future projects as you probably wont type me anymore.

Thanks for the thought. I don't hate you and I don't mind the odd conversation because we had some laughs on Skype and got along.

I'm not angry, just really disappointed I was led to believe this was going to be serious. And felt led on by some of the stuff you put. You laid everything out so well i genuinely believed it was going to be for real. Good luck with your exam's! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the thought. I don't hate you and I don't mind the odd conversation because we had some laughs on Skype and got along.

I'm not angry, just really disappointed I was led to believe this was going to be serious. Good luck with your exam's pal! :)

Was ment to be.. but sometimes things fall apart. and thanks :)

Anyone link me the original post, someone said it was worth a laugh or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread