Classic WoW Twinking

Do you have interest in twinking on Classic WoW?

• Total voters
I've been playing the Classic WoW beta and the game feels amazing. Hoping that there will be interest in twinking on Classic WoW.

I'm curious how much interest there is for Classic WoW twinking.
I plan to make a priest, 19s will be gearing and doing world pvp until 1.5.0 in which case the following Battlegrounds were added Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley These events later introduced Arathi Basin in 1.7.0!
~Should also be noted 1.7.0 is the same patch that introduced Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza and allowed players to receive items like https://www.wowhead.com/item=19972/lucky-fishing-hat for anyone who has plans of making any new classic gearing guides.

Good luck in your classic endeavours.

I played (as a noob) in classic , but normal, not twinking. i did twinking before legion though... 29 mostly.
But for classic, do you NEED a main first (to farm BoE's, and gold) ? and if yes, what is the best class to go for. Does you main have to be cloth if your twink is going to be one (for gear you loot and then can send over ?)
The thing that holds me back mostly is , i'm don't have much time, and i'm no expert in the wow world, so i'm afraid i miss out a lot (gear, exploration, ...) before hitting 19 (or 29) and got stuck with crap gear. Like , when do i explore what area, do i go to guru arena at lvl 1 or 5 or 10 ... where to get what quests for what gear... so much info and research :p for a non-hardcore twink :p

From this site? Just about everyone that plays classic.
Jesus this is a name I haven’t seen in years. Not going with your mages name? If I remember correctly wasn’t it Imbad?

Was twinking on nostalrius and will be twinking when Classic comes aswell. Going to make a fully gimped hunter and my friend will make an fc druid, so we'll be doing a lot of bgs when the time comes :)

just downloaded a private server to practice old jumps, dont think i could be any more excited for a game to drop.

Yes! My favorite toon :) Who are you?
I don’t want to say. I was a kid back in those days :)
I preferred Isuk as I liked going against you would add a challenge to an alliance heavy Battle group :)

Ipwnyouhard X E N O CI D E

I don’t want to say. I was a kid back in those days :)
I preferred Isuk as I liked going against you would add a challenge to an alliance heavy Battle group :)

Ipwnyouhard X E N O CI D E
Yay!!!!! I loved having toons on both factions so I could always Q into hard games

Me too those were my young teenage years, times have changed

Yay!!!!! I loved having toons on both factions so I could always Q into hard games

Me too those were my young teenage years, times have changed

Time surely have changed hoping to get back into it in classic. It was you and Elone who taught me how to kite on my 70 mage just by watching you to. More so by playing with Elone being in the same guild back in the day :)

Druiddroid was your 29 wasn’t he?

Is there many still active from Reckoning? Misdamenor, Maylina, Frosty (almost 100% certain you were frosty), Phatone, Rexgal(Actually should have him on realID but can’t remember his name, Elone etc?

Time surely have changed hoping to get back into it in classic. It was you and Elone who taught me how to kite on my 70 mage just by watching you to. More so by playing with Elone being in the same guild back in the day :)

Is there many still active from Reckoning? Misdamenor, Maylina, Frosty (almost 100% certain you were frosty), Phatone, Rexgal(Actually should have him on realID but can’t remember his name, Elone etc?
That’s awesome to hear!! Kiting on that mage was so so fun :)

I’m not sure who all is active still. Not really on this site. Definitely remember all of those names and no I was not Frosty. Rexgal and Elone were buddies.

I browse Emyli’s twitter (Maylina’s friend) still, she’s doing well. Her online name is hchano.

I keep in touch with Aristeia, and she’s keeping up with the old 39 guild Below Me. They have a discord! See below:

https://discord.gg/T4rWaf

That’s awesome to hear!! Kiting on that mage was so so fun :)

I’m not sure who all is active still. Not really on this site. Definitely remember all of those names and no I was not Frosty. Rexgal and Elone were buddies.

I browse Emyli’s twitter (Maylina’s friend) still, she’s doing well. Her online name is hchano.

I keep in touch with Aristeia, and she’s keeping up with the old 39 guild Below Me. They have a discord! See below:

https://discord.gg/T4rWaf

:) you coming back to classic? Do you stay in touch with anyone you use to play with like Useabandage, Phazz and I forgot the Hunters name. And would be good to see if anyone is returning. Will try track down Elone and Rexgal I know they’re on my friends list somewhere.

Below Me still a thing? Jesus.

If memory still serves me, Phazz played 3.3 39s with us in 2014.
We haven't heard of them ever since tho.

In other news. Just got off the stress server /1 chuck Norris facts.

Phat plays on the 39 wotlk server. Misda/Useabandage are a helluva throwback name. Phazz I havent heard from in 5+ years but I wanted to find him and Vallei recently.

I'm pretty sure the last time we heard from Phazz was 2014 then.

:) you coming back to classic? Do you stay in touch with anyone you use to play with like Useabandage, Phazz and I forgot the Hunters name. And would be good to see if anyone is returning. Will try track down Elone and Rexgal I know they’re on my friends list somewhere.

Below Me still a thing? Jesus.
Idk about classic, I’m currently working on my technology addiction so my participation in WoW classic depends on if I can discipline myself about it.

Oh yeah! Pvpancakes! He plays Overwatch now.

Useabandage has long been gone afaik. Left while twinkinfo was still a thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread