Classes not common to bg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like one horde side too, but I don't want more horde. So I guess I'll have to live...without one (that i can remember playing with).

Opinion said:
I'd like one horde side too, but I don't want more horde. So I guess I'll have to live...without one (that i can remember playing with).

Its not that I don't want to roll horde, its just that I'd like to have some fun in wsg and the occasional ab when it pops. Its mainly a project for fun, not for srs bizniz even though the character is getting geared to the teeth.

Opinion said:
Go alliance. I enjoy dancing with Dakoduh. Need more of that.

I won't be to hard to find. Trust me :p

Dako, why do you have to be like that. :(

Time and place. Bring the Goblin Gumbo and Picnic Baskets.

dakoduh77 said:
\

Resto druid would be nice for alliance saying that its just Marley and I.

Get a nice FC set so you can do some FCin as well which is pretty fun.

Dude. U have seen me in bg's. Your ego is ridiculous. Ur not the new "good druid". Get ur ego out of here man.

Cloud said:
Destro lock. Go go.

-> I have chosen a Destro Lock <-

close this thread mister mod.

elytê said:
Dude. U have seen me in bg's. Your ego is ridiculous. Ur not the new "good druid". Get ur ego out of here man.

What? Who are you?

Also I never said "Im the new good druid?" lol wtf?

My ego may seem big because every druid I see on alliance asks about my gear... or is terribly lacking it.

personally i think i've seen every spec for every class except a fire mage i personally really want to see one

19 warrior adeus said:
personally i think i've seen every spec for every class except a fire mage i personally really want to see one

i'll level a mage to 19 via bg to see if I even like the fire spec :p

You're all bad. Cookies #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread