Class Questions

Cloth are much more dependent on their BoAs than other classes, because their weapons are BiS by a pretty giant margin. I'd probably avoid making one without BoAs.

Enhance Shamman: don't look for a figure like "how much AP you should have" or anything. Just look at the gear available and pick the mix of stats from amongst the BiS and Alternative equipment that suits you best, and your AP will be appropriate.

[item]twisted chanter's staff[/item] for stam/int or [item]5201[/item] for crit, are not the best, but decent.

For shoulder, the best I can think of are [item]talbar mantle[/item] (grandfathered) and [item]feline mantle[/item], but there's other ones that I don't remember.

notoriousthf said:
[item]twisted chanter's staff[/item] for stam/int or [item]5201[/item] for crit, are not the best, but decent.

For shoulder, the best I can think of are [item]talbar mantle[/item] (grandfathered) and [item]feline mantle[/item], but there's other ones that I don't remember.

good post. I've been queueing with two mages in my guild and they have been killing it. Arcane seems to be the best spec over all. check out Hewters @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft for Non-BOA (he hasn't updated gear in a while and it's still awesome) and Quilmes @ Spinebreaker - Game - World of Warcraft for pure BiS

also I'd like to say if you ever see quilmes in a bg be very, very scared!!!!

Lawlpurge said:
I would go for gear like Quilmes, but replace Garrosh's pardon with Stillwater's Signet

his gear will be changing a lot on his armory, he's got every set u could want so it just depends when you look at his armory lol

Users who are viewing this thread