Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Priest

• Hunter

• Total voters

yumms

Legend
My friend and I are going to make twinks in the 30-39 bracket he decided to make a shammy, but i haven't decided what I wanted to make I was thinking of the following classes:

- Druid ( I think druids can be fun, being a hybrid and all)

- Warrior (I like it how they use rage, and the amount of health)

- Priest (good survivability)

- Hunter (I love hunters, but I heard that they get owned in the 30-39 bracket)

I was wondering if I could get some help on choosing which one, and why you would choose that one. Some pros and cons of each would help also.

I am new at twinking and want to experience with different play styles and wanted some others options on the classes before i decide.

~btw im new to the forums :D~

yumms said:
My friend and I are going to make twinks in the 30-39 bracket he decided to make a shammy

With the right gear, shammys are amazing in the 39 bracket.

yumms said:
- Druid ( I think druids can be fun, being a hybrid and all)

Not in 39s. Balance do tons of damage, but terrible survivabilty. Feral for FC gets monotonous. Resto druid heals are ineffective if there's a shammy the the opposing team, or if a rogue/hunter is pinning you down.

yumms said:
- Hunter (I love hunters, but I heard that they get owned in the 30-39 bracket)

Your information is incorrect. The hunter class is so OP in 39s that even mediocre "s" key, clicking champs can change the outcome of the game. As a result, there are entirely too many hunters in Nightfall. You may actually be ridiculed by some for choosing this faceroll class.

EDIT: Now, if you have the funds to make a hunter as an "alt" twink, I'd say do so, by all means (I actually have one), but I'd recommend against making it your "main" twink, for the aforementioned reasons.

if you're good, warriors can be a good choice. i always have to watch out for the good warriors because i always underestimate them.

Priest. It's fairly easy to learn the basics, however there's a huge difference between basic gameplay and fully utilizing the class.

each class takes some practice and getting used to. some r more expencive to make than others. do u have the funds to go all out or is it a budget twink. personally i love my warrior. i am by no means the best warrior but they take some skill to master/play. making each match a good challange. but thats justme. im not one to play a class that owns when i roll my face over the keyboard. personal prefrence tho. i vote warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread