Class Changes and Spell Updates PTR.

Dirty

Royal Member
Class Changes and Spell Updates for 8.1 PTR Build 28616

*only posting relevant changes for the 19 bracket, sorry If I leave anything out.
https://www.wowhead.com/news=288948/class-changes-and-spell-updates-for-8-1-ptr-build-28616

Hunter - BM
Kill Command Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal 50% of Attack power) + (Ranged attack power * 0.6[Attack power * 1.12 * 1 * (0.5 + min(Level, 20) * 0.025) * (1 + Versatility) * 1.06] Physical damage to the enemy.

Replacing the current equation for Kill Command, [(50% of attack power) + (Ranged attack power * 0.6) * 1 * (0.5 + min(Level, 20) * 0.025 * (1+ Versatility)] Physical damage.

*I see a condition of "min(Level, 20)" so is MM even worse now for 19?? <-- can someone smarter than me answer this lol please. Just curious.

Hunter - MM
Multi-Shot Now fires several missiles, hitting your current target and all enemies within 10 yards increased from 8.

Priest - Shadow

The cooldown from Power Word: Shield is removed for Shadow. Note that Weakened Soul still exists, so this only allow you to cast Power Word: Shield on multiple targets.

*interesting, too bad 19 Spriest goes oom easily.

Warlock
Unstable Affliction deals 58% of spellpower as damage (from 64%)

Last edited:
Blizzards math is fucking claustrophobic.
9 variables for a single spell and it is still lacking balance across the board.
Soon™

Users who are viewing this thread