Clash of Titans v2

I tried to decipher what language that your post was in. I entered it into Google Translator to see if it could help. It came back that you write in English.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

I tried to explain you but obviously, you aint a rocket to decipher stuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny cuz if you actually read the thread with your rocket science english you will notice we said to Sputnick meet us Friday when i asked friday he corrected me instantly to set up Saturday.

how busy are you irl to don't play your P2P account and keep your F2P account ? Tell me about it bro.

What a rude post after Mesikämmen politely explained you why he couldn´t make it.

Ah and... one coffee please!

that's explain you trinket in the air, most of time aka trinket psyfiend late to re fear DR. My mates was right.

I would screen or record such "situations" if I were you, or you're just talking shit. Assuming I didn't resist the fear (because I use +5AR on PuG's) and accidentally trinket a resist. It happens, you know. That's actually what happened. Also, I'm never near (or rarely) in distance to get feared by your Psyfiend or PS. So I don't even know what you're talking about.

But since we're talking about mistakes, lemme just point out that every Arcane Torrent you use is a waste, because never gets me silenced, whenever (in the rare situations) you get to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would screen or record such "situations" if I were you, or you're just talking shit. Assuming I didn't resist the fear (because I use +5AR on PuG's) and accidentally trinket a resist. It happens, you know. That's actually what happened. Also, I'm never near (or rarely) in distance to get feared by your Psyfiend or PS. So I don't even know what you're talking about.

But since we're talking about mistakes, lemme just point out that every Arcane Torrent you use is a waste, because never gets me silenced, whenever (in the rare situations) you get to me.

I was talking about the F2P of mesi since you seems to cover the dodge of mesikammen by saying you played his F2P. And since i don't think Mesikammen don't have resist cloak on his F2P shaman idk what you are on about.

On a side note you did trinket some Psyfiends fear, and you did trinket PS ramp with Emwho as dual Rdruid into blood elf silence so that's why we 3-0ed. But it's not a very recent screen it was like 1 or 2 weeks ago.

I really dont care who will win but how should Nelf rdruid and human fire mage ever set up a kill w/o having arcane torrent and war stomp like belf and cows have?
That advantage is way to big if you ask me.

vianco is troll and im sure both teams are allowed to play whichever race they want, sput and mesi can also play as tauren/troll

Ah ok blind me, but still. Are you saying they could faction change for those arena games?

why not, sputnick seems eager to do anything to prove a point seeing as he stayed in the first arena game hoping to turtle it into a draw

But does that change anything? Saying that tauren+troll (not belf) is > human+nelf when you try to set up kills in rdruid+fire mage mirror is still right.
I dont know why you bring that up while refering to my post.

Was good games, Stubs and Vianco got the matches with some nice burst and warstomp, and nice CC chain especially in the end of the 4th match ;) My comp shut down randomly in the 3rd game which is why I couldn't play that one to the end, but TL guys got their 3th win in the game after that so yah, well played.

About the race thing, yeah it would probably be easier to set up kills with more offensive racials than what we have with sput, but I'm not gonna race change just for a couple of arenas :p

ggwp

Was good games, Stubs and Vianco got the matches with some nice burst and warstomp, and nice CC chain especially in the end of the 4th match ;) My comp shut down randomly in the 3rd game which is why I couldn't play that one to the end, but TL guys got their 3th win in the game after that so yah, well played.

About the race thing, yeah it would probably be easier to set up kills with more offensive racials than what we have with sput, but I'm not gonna race change just for a couple of arenas :p

ggwp

Yes, I won't complain about racials. Altho it is true that they could set the kill with War Stomp all the time, but that's because I wasn't fast enough to pre-shift and got cought in it. Stubs carried those games, and I drop my hat.

As much as it hurts my pride to say this, they better us. It was a huge hit on my ego. Nothing to do here, and me and Mesi ain't fighting back. Altho I say one simple thing: Stubs carried. He's an outstanding player.

congratulations to the winners, you beat this old man (about time someone did).

Users who are viewing this thread