10-19 Cipe's 19 Priest Guide

Question about professions; you say jewelcrafting and engineering are the only two viable, but then yours and other priests I see have skinning and herbalism. Are those better?

I can't remember what passives they give.

Question about professions; you say jewelcrafting and engineering are the only two viable, but then yours and other priests I see have skinning and herbalism. Are those better?

gathering professions no longer give any buffs so no more life blood stam or crit.... he probably just has not trained new profs yet(theres really no reason to since they cant be used in wargames and who wants to tryhard in pugs?)

Pretty nice!
Thank you!

:D

Really nice guide, will come in handy for the priest ill be making :)
I hope it helped you out :D

Basically what Marblea said. Back in the day herb and skinning were bis. Herbalism gave you a good self-heal and also provided you with haste. Skinning also gave increased critical strike. People should probably level up jewelcrafting and engineering in order to be bis, but it isn't absolutely mandatory as the reward is pretty minimal.

This is a nice guide.
Thanks. Don't leave 19s :(

well done, enjoyed reading

Users who are viewing this thread