Choose Thews new Race! Heeeeeelp! :)

Crilicilyn said:
NE's highest AGI and in combat stealth while ur pets attacking will auto change your enemies targets to your pet which gives you a couple seconds of freedom while he retargets you. Stoneform is the only way to LoS and bandage, but thats not very viable and Draenei have a heal and 1% hit, thats it their stats are worse then the other races too.

I don't think dranei starting stats are worse than dwarves. Dwarves start out with negligible extra hp and dranei get negligible extra int and 1 more agil. Stoneform + LoS + bandage < keep doing what you want to do and instant cast GOTN.

The NE arguement is good though. 8 free agil might be helpful. I don't think "A couple seconds of freedom" from shadowmeld is going to make you more durable than the dranei hot that scales with attack power (which should be through the roof for a hunter).

I think 1hit is .4725% so the 1% dranei racial = 2.12ish hit. I think that alone makes up for whatever attack power you're losing by not picking NE. Another thing - people keep forgetting about the shadow resist. It's like a free cloak enchant. As any other race you'd need to put 10shadow resist on your cloak, now you can probably do +all resistances to keep similar effectiveness against shadow but also get out of a few other cc's and shaman shocks. Or you could +3 agil so that the +8 starting agil of Ne's becomes +5.

Users who are viewing this thread