Choose Thews new Race! Heeeeeelp! :)

I cannot make up my mind, seriously!

He just moved to Ruin and Alliance.

Draenei - Best racials imo? Heal and hit is win, but to clunky to kite?

Nelf- I hide in the bushes, what I do there, no one knows.

Dwarf- Full of awsome, female dwarf, full of double awsome.

Help! Please! I can't pick!

I personally like draenei for a hunter. Don't discount the 2% shadow resist either. Try making a level 1 dranei male and level 1 female to feel the difference between their jumps.

I don't get where the awsome is in dwarf? Stoneform? What's it for to stop the sting that you can already first aid away, or to remove the rend from a warr that you should be beating anyways? Frost resist... to help with those pesky mages that your pet can solo?

ailahi said:
I personally like draenei for a hunter. Don't discount the 2% shadow resist either. Try making a level 1 dranei male and level 1 female to feel the difference between their jumps.

I don't get where the awsome is in dwarf? Stoneform? What's it for to stop the sting that you can already first aid away, or to remove the rend from a warr that you should be beating anyways? Frost resist... to help with those pesky mages that your pet can solo?

the whole dwaf thing to me is =

i'm a dwarfs, hahah, look at me, im a dwarf.... ahhah

but really....

im a dwarf

ahhaha

Thew123 said:
I cannot make up my mind, seriously!

He just moved to Ruin and Alliance.

Draenei - Best racials imo? Heal and hit is win, but to clunky to kite?

Dwarf- Full of awsome, female dwarf, full of double awsome.

Help! Please! I can't pick!

Draenis=ez mode

Dwarfs=Useless

Nelfs=sexyness

Now stop being an attention whore^

Delete the hunter, make a 19 that requires more than SS4SSS2SSSS1SSSSS :)

Thew123 said:
Draenei - but to clunky to kite?

lol, that shouldn't really be an issue trust me.

Thew123 said:

Nelfs are the most fun to play tbh, people instantly assume you fail. (which if you do i could see being an issue) and you get to flip alot.

If you go Dwarf, be a Female and name her MegGriffan and make sure shes ugly ;)

Well I have 90% decided to go with Draenei for the hit and heal.

10% holdout for female dwarf awsomeness.

Will be decided when I get home from work today.

Thew123 said:
Well I have 90% decided to go with Draenei for the hit and heal.

10% holdout for female dwarf awsomeness.

Will be decided when I get home from work today.

Draenei, end of story.

Tell me when the transfer is through and I'll armory you. Also, get a new cloak (you'll lose it anyways I recommend spidersilk/sentry), and work on hit cap + more int/agi.

All of this is the formula for less trolling.

Well think about it this way. If you roll a dwarf with fishing hat and obvious good gear, then the whole team will FF you, because youre geared, and obviously a mature player, since u didnt roll nelf.

OR you could roll nelf, do the hide head option, hide cloak, wear non boa shit, and sit back and pewpew, cus noone will think you're a danger to them.

Lawlpurge said:
Well think about it this way. If you roll a dwarf with fishing hat and obvious good gear, then the whole team will FF you, because youre geared, and obviously a mature player, since u didnt roll nelf.

OR you could roll nelf, do the hide head option, hide cloak, wear non boa shit, and sit back and pewpew, cus noone will think you're a danger to them.

Actually in pugs i FF any nelf i see.

NE's highest AGI and in combat stealth while ur pets attacking will auto change your enemies targets to your pet which gives you a couple seconds of freedom while he retargets you. Stoneform is the only way to LoS and bandage, but thats not very viable and Draenei have a heal and 1% hit, thats it their stats are worse then the other races too.

Users who are viewing this thread