check this out

Honestly, it seems like you're just trying to take advantage of the idea of a <Twink Info> Guild to get some people into transferring to your server.

If it's not directly sponsored by Drayner and TwinkInfo.com it's just another fanboy guild.

Rip said:
Honestly, it seems like you're just trying to take advantage of the idea of a <Twink Info> Guild to get some people into transferring to your server.

If it's not directly sponsored by Drayner and TwinkInfo.com it's just another fanboy guild.

The Cold Hard Truth

All come blackout, i swear its not full of epeen filled retards. :D

I'll come to a server that I deem good with my level ten rogue, rofl xD

canihascookie said:
I'll come to a server that I deem good with my level ten rogue, rofl xD

And if it happens to be on a battle group that I play on - I shall make a level 10 <enter class here> to own with you/heal you! And we can have uber long epic fights in 2v2 arenas! Huurrroooaarrrr!!!

Spooksters said:
And if it happens to be on a battle group that I play on - I shall make a level 10 <enter class here> to own with you/heal you! And we can have uber long epic fights in 2v2 arenas! Huurrroooaarrrr!!!

Fo snizzle? :O

canihascookie said:
Fo snizzle? :O

Yo grizzle..?

But hells chea! I'd probably waste 500+ badges on a level 10 twink if I had em ^^ Especially if I had someone i was queueing with lols - also, hah at stealin this thread with level 10 pwnage!!!

I have a few people actually lined up to get a guild started, all I need to do is level to ten, finish wasting my 4kg (tis my bank toon mon! ;)) and move to a new server... Should be free because, my server is always full...

Rip said:

well ofc what did u think i wana boost ppl and give gold to ppl out of a kindnes of my heart?

im doing it to get ppl online on that battlegroup and have fun doing premades vs horde twink info guild. since no1 else took the iniciative to make ally guild so i can transfer/reroll i decided to make it myself.

as for the server i think its better to have it on different server so u can try both factions without having to delete your chars

and imagine the sunday fishing in stv when 2 guilds come all in need of the hat:p

canihascookie, not sure which server you were talking about, whisperin's server is EU i think? Medivh is in the ruin battlegroup with the twink info guild, its a lot more populated with twinks now that the <Twink Info> guild has been created over hurr - usual population is normal, high around peak times however

@Spooksters

I wuz talkin' bout your serva. Since its a normal server it might be easier to get the agm trinket, but with a high pop of twinks maybe not? >.<

Yeah - it is difficult getting the AGM's because we have an entire guild going after them lols >< Which is like 120 people...

Users who are viewing this thread