Charged Gear of / Emissary Cuffs of ???

Not sure if this is thread worthy, but here it goes.

I recently started preparing moving my monk from 19 onto 24, meaning farming gnomer regan a lot for stamina / agility rings n bracers.
useually my RnG is terrible, like having done 235 runs on my mage to get 2 x intellect rings. Which i managed to get for my monk in less than 100..

Anyway, I had a pretty unique? ring droppng for me that i have never seen in a 1000 runs:

Z4pmNYd.png

2M4X26k.jpg

I guess the ring itself is sadly useless, only class i can think of it might being usefull to would be warriors, but even then Band of Raptor Teeth would be better and easier to get.

Was wondering if anyone else have had RnG luck with some unique rings / bracers dropping? I know there's 'Of Power' Cuffs which is pretty cool, wtb 5/5/5 bandit charged's!

Recent activity: Halogen
Note: 'All' those rings that are shown in my recent activity is all the charged and cuffs drop I've had since i started working on it, 114 runs total in case anyone wondered.

I had a charge gear of arcane resistance drop, idk if it's any rare or anything but haven't seen it before so yeah...

Striking.. That's cool :) I've seen 'of Nature Resistance' ring, which isn't listed as a possible Random Enchantment either.

Glad I chose to roll my new tinks at 20 now, I never have to go back to Gnomer \o/

I've done many hundreds of runs aswell and never seen that, i have however seen of nature resistance aswell :)
But pretty cool ^^
Kilda wowhead only lists ones that have been dropped to someone who was using the wowhead addon (same as almost all other information on wowhead :) )

I have had pretty good Rng with gnomer at around 70ish runs I have seen cuffs of attack power, stam, int and agil as well as gears of eagle, stam, agil and monkey nothing super rare I dont think but I did use the attack power cuffs for a while until I got my agil ones.

Kilda wowhead only lists ones that have been dropped to someone who was using the wowhead addon (same as almost all other information on wowhead :) )

Ok, well we could consider those who use the wowhead addon to be 1 person in that case. No Nature rings out of the 9870 which dropped...? Seems unlikely, I would've thought that wowhead is just outdated and Blizz has recently added some other random enchantments.

A guildie just got a gnomer ring ive never seen before - charged gear of sorcery ring - from gnomer -

item lvl 29

+4 nature res
+4 arcane res
+4 stamina
+4 int
+4 hit

very smexy

whoever thought they were done with gnomer, think again. lol

posted 2-2-13

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/more-balance-bracket-34922/index14.html

i find the sorcery to be best in slot for caster who can't get hit capped (non- glass cannons) vs Charged gear of striking. Where I don't see hit as important if your a warrior or plate melee like prot dps due to Trudgers boots providing more str and hit being best in slot or if you need hit use the band of raptor ring 5 strength/5 hit/ 5 stamina plus can have 2 band of raptor rings. ( If you can't get trudger boots)

Band of Raptor Teeth - Item - World of Warcraft

But the charged gear of striking ring is cool for pure swag factor but that's it IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got a charged gear of shadow resistance, ive also seen nature, eluding and blocking (or whatever its called, it had block rating anyways) drop.

nice find,

didnt even realise half of these variations existed :eek:

hoping no one uncovers some obscure ring that means I have to go back to gnomer farming...

plz tobias, dnt lvl that monk, its too sexy. ps fuck u and ur bracer rng, 200+ runs on my pala and no decent bracer drops qq

I actually spent the last week making a monk for 19s. Leveled it to 24 too.

I haven't done any gnomer runs for rings though, I'm content with Argas + WSG ring. I've seen a fire resist one drop before, but never a striking.

I've heard from a few people that some bracers drop from gnomer that a lvl 24 can equip and has I level of 35 which would mean BC Enchants. I never found them on wowhead etc.. so assume they are grandfathered or more rare than me winning on an ally pug.

didn't realise there were so manny diffrent resistance rings, never seen a single one. the sorcery ring would hav been fancy to have on my mage, I've seen the elduing version before but not the blocking one. guess we just gotta wait and see who gets lucky wtih RnG. And tucker , dont see why i shouldnt be leveling it :< ? 19s is dead so i might as well put it to use rather than let it rotten up forever. sorry for not quoteing n stuff , takes the piss to write and post stuff from my phone.

it seems they added more variations of the ring in 5.3, since thats when i started seeing all these wierd ones.

Users who are viewing this thread